Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Aaja Corinne's Personal Style: Look #2

Funny story behind this one...I was modeling in a fashion show for a t-shirt designer, didn't have any jeans, and the only jeans I could find were my friend's that were two sizes too big! So, I had to tweak the look a little bit...rolled up the pants and looped my necklace through as a chain, slapped on my pearls (my signature), and this cool headband that resembles a top hat and...KABLAM! Accessories really make the difference for this look. I had to walk this scene without makeup, but hey, it was all in the name of improvisation...

Look #2:
T-shirt - compliments of designer (99 Riches)
Jeans - compliments of Christina Mighty
Necklace (shown as belt chain) - $9.80 (Forever 21)
Pearls - $9.80 (Forever 21)
Headband - $7.80 (Wet Seal)
Shoes - $22.80 (Forever 21)


Total cost (to me :-)) - approx. $50

No comments:

Post a Comment