Monday, November 16, 2009

Ten Aaja Corinne Essentials (Plus One!)

In no particular order...

1) Bible
My life's rulebook.

2) Bobby Pins
When your hair throws temper-tantrums...get creative!

3) Pearls
Always a classic look.

4) Black Eyeliner
I just think it makes me look better...lol...especially with my bangs...

5) Fun black heels
I mean you could do a classic black pump, but that's just not me. I prefer something a little more edgy. It puts a spin on your outfit!

6) Planner

Soooo not cool to dounle book yourself. Busy girls need to stay organized!

7) Cool sneakers
My favorite sneakers are my hightop, metallic gold Creative Recreations. I pair them with mostly any casual look, screen tees and jeans that is, and they spice things up a bit.

8) Dark denim skinny jeans

Dark denim is more dressy than light denim. Paired with a cute top and some heels it makes for a very simple, yet winning look.

9) Basic black flats

For a long time I didn't have any, and it really inconvenienced my wardrobe. There were pieces that I wanted to wear, but any other shoe would've made the outfit too busy. Now that I have some basic black flats, my wardrobe has much more flexibility.

10) ACCESSORIES!!!
I have an accessories collection out of this world, and I find that a funky pair of earrings and some bracelets can make a solid v-neck tee look like a million bucks. Accessories are really a must have for all girls; it's that finishing touch.

Bonus: My Corey Lamar!
Every girl needs a fine, talented, intelligent man to encourage and support them...:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment