Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A'GACI SALE!!!

Today, I went to check out the new store A'GACI on Monroe/State St. (Downtown Chicago). It's very similar to Forever 21; I really love their shoe and denim assortment. For some reason, I was very indecisive today and left with only two camisoles, but I will be back before week's end to partake in the BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE CLEARANCE!!! Check them out at http://www.agacistore.com/!

This weekend, I found two awesome dresses at Akira Chicago in Water Tower Place. They were also on a Buy One, Get One Free Clearance deal. I got both for $20 combined! If you stop in, ask for either Maranda, Dana, or Nathan (those are my pals)! I also shopped Wet Seal's 5 for $20 Clearance assortment. They allow you to combine promotions with your 10% Seal Deal cardholder discount. I got all of my items for $3.60 a pop. Beat that!!!

Don't run from sale racks, they love you. I have a weird shopping technique. I kind of just wander through the store and let colors catch my eye. I don't buy outfits, just individually cute pieces, but because I shop sale, I have quantity in my wardrobe, and so I can almost always find something at home to pair with my new find.

I love to shop, so take me with you next time you decide to go! I'm looking to build my styling portfolio, and would love to put together a look for you...on a budget of course! If you're interested, just leave a comment beneath this post, or contact me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment