Monday, November 23, 2009

The Rebirth of State Street

For a little while, I only heard talk of the Magnificent Mile. I don't know when you last shopped on State Street, but it's making a comeback! I remember State Street being a go-to place for shopping when I was younger, but in recent years, a lot of stores closed, and it was pretty dead to the world...Well, I'm here to tell you that it's on the rise as a shopping destination once more! It is now home to Forever 21, Foot Locker stores, Old Navy, Wet Seal, Urban Outfitters, ULTA, Payless Shoe Source, A'GACI, Loehmann's, T.J. Maxx, Filene's Basement, Nordstrom Rack, and H&M just to name a few. New stores are opening in what appears to be a mall on Black Friday! These stores are located between Madison & Lake Street. Steve Madden has already opened its doors; Anthropologie, Puma, Zara, and Swarovski are soon to follow! If you haven't taken a stroll down State Street in a while, now's the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment