Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday Weekend Sales!!!

Sooo, I think I had a ball shopping these Black Friday sales. H&M had $5 and $10 Fashion Finds AND a Buy one, get one free special. The new Steve Madden on State Street is distributing scratch-off cards, up to 50% discount off your purchase. The new Puma store on State Street is on point! They have select items at 30% off, and these boots that I really, REALLY love!!! I wandered into Loehmann's today, and I surprisingly really liked the selection. They are a designer discounter similar to Marshall's or A.J. Wright; they carry brands like Rock & Republic, Juicy Couture, Free People, Michael Kors, etc. They are offering Buy one, get one 50% on all denim, 50% off fragrance gift sets, and 20% off on fragrance and beauty products. One more day until the weekend's over! See what good deals you can rack up! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment