Sunday, March 20, 2011

Testing…..

"Hoosier At Heart is conducting a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. This is only a test." Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I’m trying out my Windows Live Writer and seeing how I like it.  Trying all the different features and trying to determine if it’s easier to change fonts, add pictures and format text than posting through Blogspot.
You can totally ignore this if you want to since the pictures I’m posting have nothing to do with anything and the fonts are all different.
stuff 012
I do like the fact that I can move the pics around with my mouse which I can’t really do in Blogspot and I like that I’m able to use all the fonts from my computer.
STUFF 022 (Small) STUFF 021 (Small) IMG_3548 IMG_3551 IMG_3555

 How do you blog?  Do you use Windows Live Writer and if so, do you like it?
By the way, here’s a heads up.  Giveaway this week.  Be sure to come back to check it out.
Holly
xxx-ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment