Wednesday, March 23, 2011

For the love of the Pink Refrigerator

Without him:
Only two grocery bags would be carried in at a time.

The oil in the lawnmower would never get changed.

The trash would pile up in the kitchen.

The batteries wouldn’t get changed in the remotes.

The 35 lb. bag of dog food would still be sitting in the back of my Jeep.

I wouldn’t know how to play Texas Hold’em.

The newspapers would still be on the driveway.

I would buy more vintage aprons and not feel the need to hide them in my closet.

And my kitchen would look like this because I'm a girl:
Without me:

He wouldn’t take his blood pressure medicine.

He would run out of toilet paper.

The lamps would be replaced with neon beer signs.

He would be walking around with buttered toast crumbs in his whiskers.

He would eat bologna sandwiches and BBQ potato chips for dinner every night.

He would have a new 72 inch TV sitting in front of the living room window.

He would be able to sit in silence through a NASCAR race without interruption.

He would be in the fishing lure of the month club.

And his house would look like this because he's insane:
I'm just sayin......
 
Holly
xxx-ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment