Sunday, March 20, 2011

INSPIRATION

For several years I've been keeping photos on my computer in a file marked "Inspiration". 
When I find something
that I think is just beautiful I save it. 
I look through these every so often
and dream about what my next house will look like.
Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of where these photos came from but almost all of them are from blogs.
I'm sure you'll recognize some of them.


Sometimes it's the colors that attract me.
And sometimes it's just the cozy feelings that they bring to me.

Almost two years ago we lost our home through a financial situation and had to do a short sale.  We've been renting since then.
It's been tough.
I hadn't rented in years and was not too happy about it. 
I was embarrassed, and feeling pretty down. 
But...life goes on, we're saving our money and in another year we will be ready to buy again. 
Since we are no longer spring chickens, we're looking for a house that we want to spend the rest of our lives in.
  I never want to have to move again.
And so I keep dreaming....
of our some day home.

(If one of these photos belongs to you, please let me know and I would love to acknowledge you, and give my jealousy a place to rest.)
Holly
xxx-ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment