Friday, March 18, 2011

Pasta Craving

I'm linking up with Melynda over at Mom's Sunday Cafe
to join in the Hearth & Soul Blog Hop.

I've been craving pasta lately but thinking that if ignored it, it would go away.
Nope.

I washed some grape tomatoes and Cremini mushrooms (yes, I wash my mushrooms, don't tell Rachel Ray).
I threw them in a bowl with some sliced red onion grated garlic, basil, pepper and the drizzled on the olive oil.  Mixed it up a bit with my hands and put it in a baking dish. 
Roasted everything on 425 degrees for about 9 minutes or until the tomatoes were soft.  Then I crushed them slightly with a fork.
Tossed them with some bow tie pasta and topped with a bit of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
And the world is a better place because of it.

Holly
xxx-ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment