Thursday, March 31, 2011

Danger Zone & My Biggest Fan

Do Not,
under any circumstances,
make these cupcakes.

Salted Caramel Cupcakes

They're evil.

Every few weeks I make a batch of cupcakes and take them to my husband's office for everyone to share.  Everyone there is on a diet so they all hate me.
I'm okay with that.

I found the recipe on one of my favorite blogs.

Holy Smokes and shoot me dead if these aren't delicious.
I ate one.
Just one.
Really.

On another note, apparently, my father is bored with my blog.  You remember my Dad don't you?  I did an interview with him here.
He's ever so helpful.
Oh yes he is.
Here is an email that he sent me today:

Hi Kid: 
Read your bog for the last few days.  Actually, I'm impressed that your life is rather mundane.  Nothing about drugs, probation, drive bys or Toby Kieth.  To add some excitement you need to interact with your neighbors in an unexpected way.
Bake a 3 layer cake and knock on the door of the lady down the street that waters her flowers in a mu-mu.  "Just been thinking about you and admiring your front yard, enjoy the cake."   Her response would give you blog material for a week. 
Consider exchanging your trash container with the folks across the street just before the truck comes. It may take a week or two before they notice but their reaction would certainly merit an entire blog-maybe two.   In the meantime I will continue to read your blog even if it is about Melba toast. 
love ya   
dad

I do have to wonder how exciting his life is if he's sitting around coming up with ways for me to boost my blog material. 



Holly
xxx-ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment