Friday, January 8, 2010

Let Femininity Reign!

Sometimes, looking good isn't always about the outfit. One thing that I really love to do is paint my nails because it makes me look and feel feminine! Painted nails against chuncky rings and bangles just does it for me...LOL...

I realized that the essentials of style begin with the simple grooming of hair, nails, eyebrows, and a fresh face!

Tips for simple grooming:
  • Keep your hair healthy and moisturized, clip those ends, and stay away from excess heat!
  • Keep your nails even, and PLEASE remove polish once it chips! It just looks icky...
  • Eyebrows, believe it or not, really make a world of difference. Avoid making them too thin or drawing them on (filling in is okay). Just go for a natural shaping. I prefer waxing the best.
  • And lastly, makeup, ladies. Makeup is a beauty ENHANCER, so at no time should your appearance look artificial after use! The fresh face is so in! Use a tinted moisturizer to moisturize and even out skin tone, a nude shimmer eyeshadow to brighten up the eyelids (use eyeliner and mascara to make the eye stand out), a blush for dimension, and a gloss so your lips will be poppin'! LOL!
If you follow these simple grooming techniques, I guarantee that you'll look amazing no matter what you wear because the clothes don't make you, YOU make the clothes! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment