Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Online Shopping: Deals Galore!

I've never been a big online shopper, but recently, I've found that's the way to go! They offer so many great deals online, and most likely you can find a coupon for your purchase as well. Today, I discovered a new favorite website, http://www.fragrancenet.com/. They carry discounted designer fragrances, makeup, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy, and candles! Some of their special deals include no sales tax unless in New York, free shipping on orders over $70, and coupon offers right there on their home page! They even have a 'Bill Me Later' option that allows you to purchase with 90 days to pay-in-full before incurring finance charges (subject to approval).

Another website that I love is http://www.zappos.com. They have the largest assortment of shoes that I've ever seen in one place...hundreds of brands! They also have 24/7 Customer Service access, free shipping, and free 365 day returns! Last time I purchased from them, I didn't pay sales tax either.

Just wanted to give you guys a little insight for the holiday shopping. Remember that JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment