Thursday, December 3, 2009

Aaja Corinne's Personal Style: Look #6


I think that this look is my fave. I always wanted to wear leggings as pants...:-) It's my interpretation of menswear. The shirt has a picture of a vest imprinted on it, so I threw a blazer over it and added the bowtie necklace to seal the deal. I wore the white camisole underneath the tee to break up the black and bring out the white in the tee and blazer, and also to cover my backside! No leggings without long tops! I chose grey boots to break up the monotone colors as well.

Although it's not very clear in this picture, I wore pink eyeshadow to give my look a splash of color. In doing this, I kept the rest of my makeup very simple since the eyes were doing a lot, just black eyeliner and mascara and a clear gloss. Anything else would have been too much.

My leggings were thin, so I had to wear an extra pair underneath for added warmth (it's December!). I have a pair of liquid leggings that fit like gloves. They are a great option for layering because they maintain a smooth finish.

Look #6:
Blazer - $29.99 (Express)
Tee - $14.80 (Forever 21)
Camisole - $3.50 (A'GACI)
Leggings - $4.50 (Forever 21)
Leggings (not pictured) - $6 (Wet Seal)
Boots (as shown in previous looks) - $22.99 (Charlotte Russe)
Bowtie Necklace - $8 (Wet Seal)
Ring - $6 (Charlotte Russe)

Total Cost - approx. $96

No comments:

Post a Comment