Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wearing FAKES

How poor is that, when you buy fakes? There are two ways to buy desinger fashion: first one: You can afford that shit... Second one: You can not afford it. In this case, it is how it is. Is it so important, that you even buy fakes? Don´t you think, it is a bit cheap? Don´t you think, there is a reason, why the desinger take so much money for their shit? They put their heartblood in their collections. (I don´t mean Christian Audigier...)
And there are many reasons, why I would never buy such stuff:
Everyone will notice it, that it is a fake. They use silly designs (Dolce&Gabbana would never do an all-over-print with their name on a shirt)
The quality is so bad, put the clothing 3 times into the washer... after that, the only thing, you can do with your cool and cheap thing is, put it in your trash can.
Or put it your drier... After that, you can put it on your doll, because you have size zero in your shirt.
The last reason, even if i could afford me an original LV bag (Not for me, for my girlfriend as a present...) I would never buy one, cause every cool chick got a fake LV,... And everyone would think, that my girlfriends bag is a fake, too...
So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment