Monday, May 24, 2010

Not Me..It's Stephanie!!!


My friend, Stephanie, called on me to help her put together some looks. She has the "I have all this stuff, but nothing to wear syndrome." There are some basic pieces that I have found will bring your entire wardrobe together:
1) Metallic shoes - I have oxfords, flats, pumps, sneakers. I wear so many colors on a day-to-day basis that I just need a neutral shoe to offset it.
2) Dark denim skinnies - They are a must for the night scene, but also work with most looks. A good pair of denim that fits you well and has good elasticity is worth investing in.
3) Layered Necklaces - Sometimes you just need that extra "ummph" to your outfit. I often find that through necklaces. I'm into chains and pearls.
4) Bangles Galore - A variety, so you can mix 'n' match. It gives your outfit flavor.
5) "Stunna" shades :-) - So you can play incognito because the people love you!!!
This is just a chill, hitting the streets look. Very simple, but just because your bumming around doesn't mean that you shouldn't look cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment