Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Not Me...It's Stephanie, One More Time!!!




Girly, girl. Stephanie recently pledged AKA and has a ton of events coming up. This would be cute for a nice dinner or Saturday affair. The necklace brought the dress and the shoes together because the beads in the gold chain are purple and pink. I added the colored bangles to accent the necklace. Because Stephanie has short hair, larger earrings work well. I chose gold earrings to offset the color and compliment the gold chain.
When blending colors, you want to see the colors in multiple places across the look. That's how you wear tons of color without looking like Bozo. If it's in your bottom half, you want it to be in your top half, at least 2-3 places even if only hints. It makes your look cohesive.
Also, the reason why my style is so versatile is because I create "looks." In saying that I mean that you have a clear image of what mood the look communicates to you. I chose those shoes for the dress because the ruffles and bows were a good match.

No comments:

Post a Comment