Monday, March 22, 2010

Random Observation

I realized that I don't like full-length sleeves on me unless they are tapered. I have long, slender arms, and full-length sleeves aren't always long enough on me. I prefer 3/4 length sleeves because full-length sleeves make me look "boxy." If the cut of the garment is A-line, then the sleeves should fit closer to the body.

Random observation, but it makes a big difference. If you know your body, you can get dressed with ease and always look your best!

What are your best assets? Mine are my lips and my legs. If you know your best features you can make it a point to highlight them. I also know that my waist isn't clearly defined, so I need to highlight it with belts and other tapered looks.

Take some time to analyze your body type and purge your closet of styles that just aren't doing you justice. A solid outward appearance will play up the confidence that comes from your inner beauty! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment