Friday, June 17, 2011

shenzhen metro map

images Net gt; Asia gt; China gt; SHENZHEN shenzhen metro map. Hongkong Metro ShenZhen Metro
  • Hongkong Metro ShenZhen Metro



  • chetanjumani
    03-13 12:10 PM
    Thank You Googler, EB2 India in April is Dec 2003. Hopefully the logic to arrive at this is what you got to know from your Call with DHS employee.

    Hopefully all EB immigrants would be treated equally irrespective of their place of birth.





    wallpaper Hongkong Metro ShenZhen Metro shenzhen metro map. pictures shenzhen metro map.
  • pictures shenzhen metro map.



  • ramus
    07-02 07:43 PM
    If you don't belive in giving fight back and feel not contributing then its okay..


    WHY funds man..Please concentrate on something else instead of working on this lawsuit. It is waste of time I think..This is my openion.

    Ask funds for some other work but not for lawsuit..





    shenzhen metro map. hongkong amp; shenzhen metro map
  • hongkong amp; shenzhen metro map



  • rbms
    10-15 08:29 PM
    Will mail on Friday





    2011 pictures shenzhen metro map. shenzhen metro map. Pearl River Delta Shenzhen,; shenzhen metro map. Shenzhen metro map subway
  • Pearl River Delta Shenzhen,; shenzhen metro map. Shenzhen metro map subway



  • vin
    09-28 04:08 AM
    Come on guys, stop comparing the US with the EU. Even though the $ is down a little bit due to the Subprime mess, it's only a temporary phenomenon and investors will be soon rushing into the US once confidence improves and $ will regain.

    Apart from the $, EU is not the US and is no way near the US economy or the opportunities you can find here. The annual income is also less compared to what you can make here in the US and above all US is still the superpower in the world and the rights you get here even as an immigrant are incomparable to what you may experience in the EU. For instance, if you would've held a rally there for your GC in the EU, you'd been kicked out the country next day!! Didn't you guys hear what happened to the Indian docs in the UK??

    Even though the EU is a union, it's composed of diverse countries and cultures and mostly your mobility will be confined to a few english speaking countries. Bottomline is, EU is the option for LOSERS!



    more...


    shenzhen metro map. shenzhen metro map.
  • shenzhen metro map.



  • crazyghoda
    01-30 03:17 PM
    Ok now I am very very confused :confused:

    Your statement mentions that the 485 does not cover out of status from last non-immigrant visa entry to 485 filing. I have always been working during that time. No issues. After filing 485, I exited and reentered twice using my H1. Last entry was in March 2008 I think. After that, I changed employers using AC21 and got my H1 transferred so I was still on an H1 status. Finally I departed the US in Dec 2008 for vacation while still on H1 status with an active job. I got laid off while I was out of the US.

    Now, at that time I had a stamped H1 as well as an AP. I could have used either. However, I felt that using the H1 would be wrong as I no longer had a job with the H1 employer. So I decided to brave the secondary inspections and entered on AP. Since then I have been looking for a job.

    My question is - Is the time I havent been working considered as Out of Status?





    shenzhen metro map. The Shenzhen Metro
  • The Shenzhen Metro



  • vandanaverdia
    09-10 03:48 PM
    Well... We are eager & all hope to see Andy at the rally....



    more...


    shenzhen metro map. 2010 mtr amp shenzhen metro
  • 2010 mtr amp shenzhen metro



  • harish
    05-29 10:05 PM
    Here is a cross-reference to my other post with the case updates...http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=249686&postcount=85.

    Received our cards today!

    Good luck to the rest of you waiting on your approvals!





    2010 hongkong amp; shenzhen metro map shenzhen metro map. Net gt; Asia gt; China gt; SHENZHEN
  • Net gt; Asia gt; China gt; SHENZHEN



  • neoneo
    09-26 09:31 PM
    ---
    Hi,

    Thanks for your feedback:
    "I don't think CNN is to be faulted that much coz IV itself has lost its focus towards Employment Based Green Cards."

    Your comment doesn't make sense to me. Please explain.

    The point to be made is simple. Over last few months IV members, as an organization, with all it's diverse members and even more diverse immigration problems, in general have moved towards having an opinion and pushing an agenda in a direction which may affect H1-B, F1 visas and not directly EB Green cards.

    It would be more prudent if the message sent across is simple-- rather than use the term generic term of legal immigrants - it should focus towards EB-Green cards, coz very few (other than the stuck )understand that H1-B is non-immigrant visa and try to club the whole GC + H1B issue together.

    From CNN's point of view (and the whole world) the Legal immigrants are GC, H1, F1, B1, L1, etc .. the onus is on IV to clear that IV stands for EB based GCs. period. Use the term "Immigrant" wisely and sparsely.



    more...


    shenzhen metro map. house shenzhen map clear
  • house shenzhen map clear



  • reddymjm
    08-10 01:51 PM
    I am in for it.





    hair Pearl River Delta Shenzhen,; shenzhen metro map. Shenzhen metro map subway shenzhen metro map. Below is the panorama of shenzhen metro map:
  • Below is the panorama of shenzhen metro map:



  • logiclife
    01-31 04:33 PM
    If I-140 has been approved, would it still be fine to apply for transfer from H1-B to F1 status by using form I-539 & university issued I-20 ? How long does it take to transfer status from H1B to F1 ? When can one start school �. Only after I-539 approval or after only applying ?

    For pursuing an MBA, does it matter if one is on F1 or H4 (spouse is on separate H1)
    How long does it take to transfer status from H1B to H4 ?

    You seem to be planning a very elaborate move here from H1 to F1 to H4, or whatever.

    You need a lawyer otherwise coz one mistake will take away several years of your career. And no case is identical to another one, so what applies to someone else may not apply to you.



    more...


    shenzhen metro map. map thanks to Allen T.
  • map thanks to Allen T.



  • rexjamla
    03-07 08:49 AM
    There is no need to let USCIS know about changing job after 180 days of 485 filing. U should have offer / empl letter from the employer when your priority date becomes current.

    Job title can be different but job duties must be similar.

    Salary difference is ok but it should not be less than what is mentioned in labor certification.

    In addition to this couple of my close friends got GC recently and they never notify USCIs about new job(AC 21).

    Cheers!





    hot shenzhen metro map. shenzhen metro map. Shenzhen subway map
  • Shenzhen subway map



  • pyaradesi
    02-03 09:28 PM
    Folks,

    I am not a naysayer, I think the IV core team has done a great job of giving a voice to us.

    But, there are a few questions that I am not convinced myself:

    1. why remove per country quota just for EB, why not family based immigration as well?

    2. what will happen after removing per country limits, what kind of numbers are we looking at? how many new PRs? What is the impact on the country,economic, social, cultural, I do care about the USA.

    3. By asking legislators to remove these per country quota limits, isn't this a paradigm shift in thinking?

    When I, a guy impacted by this EB backlog am not convinced, how the heck are we going to make a case to some congressman/woman? We should definitely move away from this snobbish view that EB folks are better than others, or that the USA needs the EB folks more than EB folks need the USA.

    That said, I do believe that we have a humanitarian case for folks like us who are already in the queue. Educating congress about the path taken by the average EB immigrant would help. At the end of the day human life is human life even it is it Indian.



    more...


    house Shenzhen Metro Map in English shenzhen metro map. Shen Zhen Metro Map!
  • Shen Zhen Metro Map!



  • ronitm
    07-05 04:04 PM
    Added my $100 towards our common dreams and goals! I still vote to keep this site free for everyone's benefit. Believe me ppl will come around..took me a while but as they say better late than never!

    IV you have our support! United we stand!

    Paypal Confirmation Number: 8GH00265XS5850731
    PD: Aug 04
    RD: ????





    tattoo The Shenzhen Metro shenzhen metro map. the SZMC (Shenzhen Metro
  • the SZMC (Shenzhen Metro



  • sk2006
    02-27 07:56 PM
    Who still thinks this is a normal depression? I feel like saying "I told you so".

    Noway it is normal..
    When was the last "normal" economic cycle when so many big banks failed...

    Lehman Brothers were 150 years old bank meaning they say great depression and the world wars and survived all of that.. This time it disappeared one morning.

    Citi, BofA,Wells etc are all in trouble..
    Would you believe Citi stock at 3 Bucks?

    And it all started with Housing.

    House prices never go down! Oh yeah.



    more...


    pictures 2010 mtr amp shenzhen metro shenzhen metro map. Shenzhen Navigable Google Map
  • Shenzhen Navigable Google Map



  • webm
    03-17 04:03 PM
    "Eb3 India PD of May 2001"---optimystic

    You should have got GC by now right??





    dresses Shenzhen subway map shenzhen metro map. house Guangzhou Shenzhen Metro
  • house Guangzhou Shenzhen Metro



  • dummgelauft
    05-29 10:25 AM
    I Wish the border patrol was doing its job more efficiently and doing more searches not less. This way !@#$% illegals would be kicked out and our immigration process wouldnt be held hostage by them.
    I live near the Mexican border. There are border check points everywhere when you leave the city. They will stop you, ask you your status. First time I didnt have my passport or anything. He checked my drivers license and politely reminded me about the requirement to carry immigration documents. Since then, I always carry a copy of passport and H1B and have never had any problems.
    I hate it when people cry and feel like they are being persecuted when asked to follow the law.

    Exactly my thoughts too. How difficult is it to have a copy of your visa, passport and I-94 in each of your vehicles..!!
    If you are using EAD, even better, carry the darned EAD card in your pocket...
    I agree, they need to step this effort up and get these bloody illegals out. For years now, they have held the entire immigration system in a limbo.
    I am from a border state in India too. The entire border is fenced with 15 feet high razor wire fence and there are BSF personnel who watch it like a hawk. If anyone tries touching that fence, much less sneak in, they will shoot him between your eyes.

    The Mexican border needs to be handed over to the US army or the National Guard.



    more...


    makeup house shenzhen map clear shenzhen metro map. Shenzhen Metro Map in English
  • Shenzhen Metro Map in English



  • dressking
    09-28 05:34 PM
    Entitlement due to Master's degree from US, Consultants vs FTE, Desi company consultants vs American company consultants etc.

    I am one who has got a Master's degree in the US. I want to mention that because that I am proud of that. Just like Immigration Voice is stressing the fact that it is for legal immigrants only, not the illegal ones.

    Anyone who has something to be proud of would want to mention it. Americans like to say "proud to be an American" for the same reason.

    Besides, having finished a graduate degree program in the US is a big contribution to the US either financially or academically or both. Some of us have spent up to six years or more in graduate school in the US. You would want to get a Green Card after six years working full time, wouldn't you? Not to mention, working over time for six years as the case of most PhD candidates.

    But the US educated have a big problem to face after graduation. That is when it comes to work that requires work experience, they are not as competitive as those who went straight to work and have got more work experience. They are only good in coming up with new patents and building new business models. The current immigration system favor those that have more work experience. So that is why the US educated are in a disadvantaged position.

    Considering the fact that the US educated have contributed a lot to the US financially and/or academically before going to work, and are still in a disadvantaged position, we do need some special treatments.

    Also, if the US educated are allowed to set up their own businesses earlier, it would be good for everybody.

    We are not trying to compete with those who are not US educated for Green Cards. We are just trying to get the Green Cards we should have gotten for the contribution we have made. Our Green Cards should not be in the same categories as yours and should not take up your quota.

    Have I made it clear?





    girlfriend the SZMC (Shenzhen Metro shenzhen metro map. shenzhen metro map. Metro map of Shenzhen (From szmc.net). Line
  • shenzhen metro map. Metro map of Shenzhen (From szmc.net). Line



  • varshadas
    12-18 09:11 AM
    Hello Everyone,
    Can we have the conference call again on Wednesday, 12/20/2006 at 9.00 PM EDT. Also, let me know if you think its a good idea to create an NJ yahoo group so we can all get notified instead of checking back in here every now and then.

    Thanks,
    Varsha





    hairstyles map thanks to Allen T. shenzhen metro map. Hongkong Metro ShenZhen Metro
  • Hongkong Metro ShenZhen Metro



  • DallasBlue
    09-11 10:29 PM
    The Govenors are on our side! There's thousands of us with may reasons why to attend, but here's a very important one:

    This is for YOU! Only for YOU! YOU deserve this! That's why we want to see YOU in Washington! Help yourself!!! YOU have earned the right!!!!

    Thank you Governor(s)!!

    Congressmen/Senators please do what the nation's leaders are are asking you for a long time.

    Jaime, Guess we may have to organize a walk to Crawford ? what do you think ?





    GreenSeaTurtle
    09-19 12:05 PM
    I have to thank the organizers for making this happen it takes a lot of work. I joined late but felt very happy to be a part of it. This is just the beginning.

    Some observations
    -------------------
    Our numbers should have be in 100 thousands not 1000s. I felt bad that more people did not show up. Everytime we all met each other we never fail to talk about the GC process and where we are and how frustrating the whole process is? If this affects us so much why not do something about it when you have an opportunity...Do you want to suffer in silence or break free?

    Immigration voice should be popularized more. People know of Murthy.com etc. but I think not many people are aware of this site so we have to popularize it more by telling friends, family etc.

    The rally could have done with more publicity to attract people especially i don't see why people in the Tri-State area who are so close did not show up in large numbers. Hats off to folks from California, NY and orther places who travelled especially for this event.

    The next time there is any rally I will personally motivate and bring people this is the least I can do.





    humdesi
    03-19 07:09 PM
    Any chance of EB2 India moving forward to April 05 by October 2008??

    NO, no way.

    There are tens of thousands of EB2 India applicants from 2000 to 2002. Add labor substituters, EB2 converters, and you'll be lucky to see EB-2 India at even Dec 2002. Most likely within a few weeks of Apr, all EB-2 India visas will get used up. Keep in mind the new EB-2 numbers are from EB-1 India flowover. So it's going to last even less time than Oct-Nov last year.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment