Friday, June 17, 2011

blake lively penn badgley 2011

images Blake Lively as Serena van der blake lively penn badgley 2011. Penn Badgley and Blake Lively
  • Penn Badgley and Blake Lively



  • webm
    04-29 09:00 AM
    I opened the mailbox at home this evening and to my complete surprise -- the physical card! Sudden burst of efficiency at USCIs, 6 days from approval to actual delivery of card.

    Good luck to everyone else!

    Enjoy the Green on hand!!





    wallpaper Penn Badgley and Blake Lively blake lively penn badgley 2011. Gossip alert: Blake and Penn
  • Gossip alert: Blake and Penn



  • hsm2007
    09-20 07:37 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I am in tough spot. I was laid off from my GC sponsoring employer (A) in 2008 and joined another employer B . I did not do a AC21 notification. My dates are current and now I received an RFE to provide employment letter from current employer. The exact words of RFE are as follows:

    "Submit a letter of employment attesting to applicant's current employment. This letter should be written on the company's official letterhead, citing the date the applicant began working, if a permanent full time position, the position offered, the position the applicant is currently working and the salary offered. Include corroborating evidence such as recent pay stubs, income tax returns, with all W2s or other evidence as appropriate. "

    Now I am not working for original GC employer. I don't have a problem providing above from my current employer B. But whether the EVL should also mention that I am not working for GC sponsoring employer and that my current employers job profile is in same classification as previous based on AC21. Do I mention about the AC21 also in the letter? My current employer's attorneys are not that great but my current employer only wants me to use their own attorney.

    Now here is the situation:

    I have a job offer from another employer (Employer C) and they are in the middle of doing a H-1 transfer. In fact by tomorrow they will file the H1 paperwork. Now I don't know whether I should provide the letter from my potential new employer C . In that case, I won't be able to provide W2 or pay stubs until I join them. I have an opportunity to use my own attorney here (like murthy, Ron Gothcer..)

    OR

    should I provide a letter from my current employer using their attorneys and whether or not I should mention about AC21 in the employment letter.

    Also they sent the RFE to my previous employer's attorney even though my current employer's attorney had sent the new G-28 forms. Can my current attorney respond to the RFE or will the response get rejected because USCIS still has old attorney on file.



    Thanks.





    blake lively penn badgley 2011. Pictured: Blake Lively, Penn
  • Pictured: Blake Lively, Penn



  • ItIsNotFunny
    11-11 06:03 PM
    Almost all my personal friends I spoke to recently who did not want to help with IV stuff, now proudly claim "As Obama has become the president, he will do something for us to get the green card"

    The hope continues :)

    People come on IV only to blame IV and admins for all the problems in their lives, but when asked to help for IV stuff - they give red dots and leave bad comments

    There will always be 2 types of people. Lets see and concentrate on people who are positive and move ahead.





    2011 Gossip alert: Blake and Penn blake lively penn badgley 2011. Blake Lively amp; Penn Badgley#39;s
  • Blake Lively amp; Penn Badgley#39;s



  • Eternal_Hope
    12-10 01:56 PM
    Another reason for the slow movement is people getting married.. a spouse potentially accounts for yet another visa number and this adds to the unpredictability of the system. It gets even worse with non-US born kids.

    The solution to all our visa backlog issues is:
    1. Stop marrying.......
    2. Dont have children ...or atleast not in your home country

    Brilliant!



    more...


    blake lively penn badgley 2011. 2011 Blake Lively amp; Penn
  • 2011 Blake Lively amp; Penn



  • plassey
    07-23 07:00 AM
    You are one of the biggest "CROOK" I have seen in recent times. Just by writting rubbish does not makes u a real senior member. Most of the advise you have been giving to people are simply WRONG. For example in this case two visas?
    If you had even slightest knowledge of immigration law, you should have known that you cannot have two active visas in you passport, unless you are a diplomat.


    Do you have an i-94 for the H1B visa? Do you have 2 visas in your passport - L1 and H1? Or so you have an a receipt issued by the USCIS for the H1B

    Please clarify





    blake lively penn badgley 2011. lake lively and penn badgley
  • lake lively and penn badgley



  • va_labor2002
    07-24 09:34 AM
    Any comments from Core team about this thread ?



    more...


    blake lively penn badgley 2011. Penn Badgley Connor Paolo
  • Penn Badgley Connor Paolo



  • nojoke
    10-20 12:15 AM
    I don't get it why our folks blindly follow the dems, and somehow think Obama is our savior when in fact it's contrary. Obama can talk so smoothly that you'll leave feeling that he's for you even if he was saying the opposite. Time to wake up and look at the facts. Go Mccain.

    Just like how you blindly think green card is the only thing that matters in this world. McCain lies, runs slimy sleazy adds that tell what kind of person he is. He doesn't have the depth of knowledge that Obama has nor does he have moral values. Time for you to wake up. Go Obama





    2010 Pictured: Blake Lively, Penn blake lively penn badgley 2011. Blake Lively as Serena van der
  • Blake Lively as Serena van der



  • anurakt
    12-30 07:49 PM
    Updated wikipedia for immigration definition
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration#External_links

    Please see the external links section.



    more...


    blake lively penn badgley 2011. Blake Lively and Penn Badgley
  • Blake Lively and Penn Badgley



  • pappu
    06-14 08:47 AM
    /\/\/





    hair Blake Lively amp; Penn Badgley#39;s blake lively penn badgley 2011. Penn Badgely and Blake Lively
  • Penn Badgely and Blake Lively



  • karanp25
    07-14 06:23 PM
    When did u file your application for EAD renewal and which service center? I am not sure why you think EAD renewal triggered this I-485 RFE?

    I filed for 485 during July 2007. My 140 was already approved. Due to some problems I quit my employer in August 2007. My previous employer was a desi blood sucker. I was fed up & decided to quit after working for him for 3 years. I applied for H1 transfer with a new employer based on approved 140. I got H1 approval for another 3 years. Currently I am working for the new H1 sponsoring employer. I also received an EAD card based on pending 485 for one year. I didnt notify USICS of job change in July.

    I applied for EAD extension this year. The application for EAD extension is pending. I got a following RFE on my 485:
    Please state whether or not you are currently working for your I-140 petitioner.
    You must submit a currently dated letter from you permanent employer, describing your present job duties & position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one), the date you began employement & the offered salary & wage. The letter must also indicate whether the terms & conditions of your employement based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.

    I am not in good terms with my previous employer so I cant ask him for a letter. I can ask my new employer for such a letter.
    Will USCIS come to know I quite Employer A before completing 180 days?
    Also is it possible that 140 was revoked by my previous employer?
    What document should I send to USCIS now?



    more...


    blake lively penn badgley 2011. images Blake Lively Penn
  • images Blake Lively Penn



  • reddymjm
    09-10 12:58 PM
    My PD is March 2010 EB2 so i'm not even in this race yet but help me in understanding one thing.

    Was EB3 current in July 2007? If yes, I'm assuming atleast 95% EB3 folks have EAD and their spouse can work. The really big problem in post 2007 EB3.

    Since dates were current in July 2007, Eb2 and Eb3 can atleast enjoy EAD/spouse working benefits. Why do ppl complain when they have EAD etc whose PD is before 2007.

    Yes EB3 was in Jun 2003 in Jun 2007 bulliten and July 2007 all were Current. EB3 was in 2001 or so till May 2007 Bulliten. Most of them waited few years to file 485.





    hot 2011 Blake Lively amp; Penn blake lively penn badgley 2011. Blake Lively, Penn Badgley
  • Blake Lively, Penn Badgley



  • h1techSlave
    06-12 09:55 PM
    Any meaningful change in the current immigration policies are very unlikely.

    This is what I have read in "The Week".

    "Republican donon revolt: The Republican National Committee has suffered a 40 percent falloff in small-donor contributions, largely because of anger over President Bush's immigration reform push, The Washington Times reported last week. The donor backlash prompted the committee to fire all 65 of its telephone solicitors, RNC sources said. The GOP base is up in arms over Bush's plan to create a method for nearly 12 million illegal immigrants to gain legal status - a process critics consider amnesty. An RNS spokesperson said the firings were due to problems with the phone bank equipment and not from any drop-off in donations."

    Cheers,
    h1techSlave



    more...


    house lake lively penn badgley kiss blake lively penn badgley 2011. penn badgley and lake lively
  • penn badgley and lake lively



  • swede
    09-19 02:33 AM
    Thank you IV and all volunteers that made this rally happen. It was very well organized and I really enjoyed being part of it!!
    I really liked Murthy's speech. Short and to the point. "Legal" is the key.
    I also liked Mark's little comedy act.

    (Wish more would have shown up to show their support, but I guess some people are content waiting 10 or more years for their GC.)

    Suggestions for improvement to next time:

    1. I liked that the Chinese group joined the rally, but I didn't like their speaker. He was only talking about Chinese and Indian joining forces, and then making some kind of joke about IC chips are only made by Indians and Chinese. It's ok if you want to be an Indian/Chinese-only group, it is your choice. But if you want to change something about your green cards, you will fail with that attitude. You need to attract and change things for EVERYONE, or no one will listen to you. (If you want IV to be for everyone, IV needs to be more clear on that. There are so many Indians on the forums that ppl might think it is only for Indians.)

    2. Minor things... Good job on the signs(!), but there were too many of them. Half would be enough. People had trouble focus on them.
    Also, keep the message short. Max a few words. No one can, in a few seconds, read a moving sign containing 4 lines of text with 5 words on each, on an unknown subject. The poor people who tried to read them looked like near-sighted old men. Short and big letters is better. "Shorter wait for legals"
    rather than
    "Reduce the backlog for highly-skilled legal immigrants so we can live the American dream and not wait for 10 years"

    But all in all, I was amazed how well everything was planned. The state flags was a nice touch. Flowers too. Water for the participants. Great! Even the nice DC cops blocking the roads for us seemed very happy with us. Following the law is what legals do...





    tattoo lake lively and penn badgley blake lively penn badgley 2011. hair Rep: Blake Lively, Penn
  • hair Rep: Blake Lively, Penn



  • guy03062
    11-11 05:00 PM
    Good one :p

    I am surprised that this thread is still active. Usually by this time somebody from the core group puts a statement and that usually closes the discussion. I am sure this will happen soon since atleast a few posters have been requesting asistance from Pappu regarding this issue. I am just waiting for that post to come...dont know when. Hey pappu why are you taking so long......why dont you post and tell all our friends who are currently so emotional about the reality of pursuing the legal option...



    more...


    pictures Penn Badgley Connor Paolo blake lively penn badgley 2011. Filed in: Blake Lively, Cast
  • Filed in: Blake Lively, Cast



  • Macaca
    07-17 09:24 AM
    I am just re-posting something that I had posted elsewhere. I really think that we have to be professional and mature in our response. Does anyone know how one can go about writing an op-ed in the New York Times?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I think IV should write a letter to the New York Times refuting the claims of NumbersUSA. This should be in response to the article that the New York Times published regarding NumbersUSA's influence on the immigration bill.

    Please send email to reporter Robert Pear (http://www.nytimes.com/gst/emailus.html). The email should include URL to authentic URL that requires H1B's to pay ALL taxes.

    The article: Little-Known Group Claims a Win on Immigration (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/15/us/politics/15immig.html) By ROBERT PEAR (http://www.nytimes.com/gst/emailus.html) New York Times, July 15, 2007





    dresses Blake Lively, Penn Badgley blake lively penn badgley 2011. Blake Lively, Penn Badgley
  • Blake Lively, Penn Badgley



  • nojoke
    09-17 08:28 PM
    Goldman Sachs is next. Then WaMu + there will be bank runs. It doesn't look good. We will probably see car makers in line. Home builders will be next. Dell, HP is laying off. We are totally sc----d. We have no hope of GC. We will be lucky to hold on to our jobs.:(



    more...


    makeup Blake Lively and Penn Badgley blake lively penn badgley 2011. lake lively penn badgley kiss
  • lake lively penn badgley kiss



  • gckabayega
    03-17 01:07 PM
    Thanks


    Porting from Eb3 to Eb2, at first glance looks like advantageous to remained lot of EB3 as it seems to be shortened the queue but one factor spilling over from ROW to EB2 first w.r.t EB3 kills that "virtual" advantage proprtionately (if not 100%).





    girlfriend hair Rep: Blake Lively, Penn blake lively penn badgley 2011. Blake Lively, Penn Badgley and
  • Blake Lively, Penn Badgley and



  • anurakt
    12-30 07:49 PM
    Updated wikipedia for immigration definition
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration#External_links

    Please see the external links section.





    hairstyles images Blake Lively Penn blake lively penn badgley 2011. Blake Lively On The Set Of
  • Blake Lively On The Set Of



  • prince_waiting
    09-26 10:06 AM
    Respected Editor,
    Please allow me to being a glaring error in the concerned article. The rally organized by highly skilled legal immigrants in Washington D.C. on the 18th of September 2007 was not for increase in H1B visa numbers. The high skilled immigrant community was protesting against unfair backlogs in the employment based immigration categories. Currently applicants in some categories are facing a wait time of about 8-10 years if they are from a certain country. Applicants with higher degrees (Masters and Doctorate) from US universities are also a part of this backlog. Always illegal immigration overshadows legal immigration on any forum in the immigartion debate and this group of protesters were trying to bring the hihg skilled legal immigration issue into limelight . When countries like Australia,England,New Zealand, Canada and even Ireland are making high skilled immigration easier, the US has not updated its immigration laws in the high skilled sector for the past 20 years. Also with the booming economies of China and India needing more highly skilled workers the competition for talent is hotting up by the day.
    CNN being a responsible and influential media house should highlight the issue of high skilled immigration and not skew the facts.





    h1techSlave
    07-28 03:04 PM
    Would you be offended if the image of Ganesh is used on a sack of rice or sugar or a bottle of cooking oil? If not, then what's the problem in using it on an alcoholic beverage bottle?

    I always thought in the same angle. Why people are so jittery about alcohol? Alcohol is harmless in reasonable quantities. It is bad when consumed excessively; so are oil, rice etc. What's the big deal about alcohol alone?





    subba
    12-28 10:44 AM
    Boston has two sites that I am aware of

    1) www.aapkamanoranjan.com
    2) www.lokvani.com (This is a paper magazine as well).

    Also, I am not sure if there is someway we can request the following newspapers to run a small ad (at some nominal cost?) :
    1) India abroad
    2) India today (N. American edition)

    Thanks Pappu.

    IV members :
    Need help !! .. finding regional web sites. As an example
    atlantadesi.com in Atlanta.

    I have listed cities below , can IV members help find regional web site of the cities below, then we can post in the sites .. We need to take these action items with a SENSE OF URGENCY, just like we MADE CALLS in Lame duck. PREPARATION IS IMPORTANT, INCREASING MEMBERSHIP WILL HELP SOLVE MANY PROBLEMS APART FROM FUNDING.

    LET'S COMPLETE THIS EFFORT ASAP.

    I am bumping this thread , with a classified in atlantadesi.com

    Cities ,I am looking for most popular regional web sites.
    1)New York
    2)Los Angeles
    3)Chicago
    4)Houston
    5)Philadelphia
    6)Phoenix
    7)San Antonio
    8)San Diego
    9)Dallas
    10)San Jose
    11)Detroit
    12)Indianapolis
    13)Jacksonville
    14)San Fransisco
    15)Columbus
    16)Austin
    17)Memphis
    18)Baltimore
    19)Fort Worth
    20)Charlotte
    21)El Paso
    22)Milwaukee
    23)Seattle
    24)Boston
    25)Denver
    26)Luisville
    27)Washington
    28)Nashville
    29)Las Vegas
    30)Portland
    31)Oklahoma City
    32)Tuscon



    No comments:

    Post a Comment