Saturday, June 18, 2011

quotes about a broken heart

images roken heart quotes images. quotes about a broken heart. healing quotes for roken heart.
  • healing quotes for roken heart.



  • imh1b
    03-12 11:47 AM
    Dude,

    Don't embarrass yourself with your IQ, you have only 25 some of posts, I have been here long enough and understand IV more than you. Please keep your smartness to yourself.
    point at consistency, ? If you don't have one then shuv it up. I have been urging IV for a long time to do something big, anyone who has that question can go in history Forums, and read.




    Thank you,

    Why don't you do something yourself and show everyone how bright you are? I am guilty of not donating. But at least I do not criticize as at least IV is there for us.





    wallpaper healing quotes for roken heart. quotes about a broken heart. quotes about a roken heart
  • quotes about a roken heart



  • amitjoey
    01-18 11:51 AM
    Need 898 members with minimum of $20 monthly recurring.
    If you set yourself up for monthly contribution please deduct a number from 898





    quotes about a broken heart. heart broken girl quotes.
  • heart broken girl quotes.



  • rajivkane
    07-20 10:42 PM
    Hi!

    My EB2 PD is Octo'2005 & receipt date of I-485 is Aug'17 2007 (receipt date on the receipt received from USCIS)to NSC(although online it shows first Aug'2007 & now October'2007). NSC online update shows Aug 10'2007. What are the chances that my application will be processed in Aug'2008? I received a soft LUD on 07/03/2008 on my I-485/ead/travel document but nothing after that.


    Regards,

    Raj





    2011 quotes about a roken heart quotes about a broken heart. roken heart quotes and
  • roken heart quotes and



  • singhsa3
    03-10 03:14 PM
    Folks,
    I am trying to set up an interview with Mercury News , San Jose, CA. I think , he will be mainly focussing on the reason why we are not planning to buy house. One reason of course is market condition but the primary reason is the uncetainity of the green card process. Personally, I avoid making any big investments, including new car, vacations etc because of my uncertain future here in the USA.
    Those who want to be part of the interview, please let me know. We can talk before the interview as to the points we can make.



    more...


    quotes about a broken heart. Cut amp; Paste Quotes graphics
  • Cut amp; Paste Quotes graphics



  • masouds
    02-15 04:24 PM
    Are you sure this is the reason why they have per country limits :confused:
    Or you dont want that way :D

    Well, I do have a vested interest in maintaining status quo, at least with regard to the per country caps. :)
    But, working in one of the Valley companies, I see a lot of people from India and China who just don't mix with rest of the people, say, from Poland or Germany or France or Iran. US (the whole government, including USCIS) likes the idea of 'Melting pot' when it comes to immigration. When you melt a lot of metals with each other, you don't end up with a fragmented alloy, since you've capped the amount of each metal in your pot. That is how you get 'Little Italy's and 'China Town's and the latest one in San Jose, CA: 'Saigon Business district'





    quotes about a broken heart. quotes about a roken heart
  • quotes about a roken heart



  • varshadas
    02-01 12:12 PM
    Date: Thursday, February 01, 2007
    Start Time: 10:30 PM Eastern Std Time
    End Time: 11:25 PM Eastern Std Time
    Participants: 6
    Type of Conference Web-Scheduled Standard
    Dial-in Number: 1-605-725-1900 (South Dakota)
    Organizer Access Code: *938581 (you must include the leading star key)
    Participant Access Code 66239

    Thanks
    Varsha



    more...


    quotes about a broken heart. roken heart quotes
  • roken heart quotes



  • gc_on_demand
    11-12 10:10 AM
    We should do something like this ..

    I hear Pelosi is asking for Lameduck session next week. Also heard somewhere that in order to start Lameduck session on any monday they need to send invitation to lawmakers by mid of week earliar than that monday. Haven't read so far that they will do lameduck for sure.

    Pelosi is relying on Bush to give assurance that he will sign bailout for auto makers.

    Anyway.. in any case if there will be session in Nov then we should see solid news 3-4 days before it. Once we get confirmed news about Lameduck session

    (1) Senior members or Admins can contact Zoe's Office and find out if she is willing to push for HR 5882. If she says no and wait for some time then we can go to media awareness route and wait for some time.

    (2) If she agrees I will make a list of all members of Judiciary committee whom we can start calling.

    (3) Also we can have list of member of house and senate whom we can call.

    (4) Meanwhile we will start a new funding drive along with call campaign. People will be motivated to donate if they see some movement. If we ask for money right now even 1 or 5 USD no one will donate it but once they see some movement people starts giving money.

    (5) IV core team can ask support from competeamerica and other group.

    (6) Other members who are in media industry can make awareness in media about our case with housing crisis.





    2010 heart broken girl quotes. quotes about a broken heart. roken heart quotes images.
  • roken heart quotes images.



  • svr_76
    06-10 01:38 PM
    @eastindia: I doubt if that 's required - "Basically a letter from employer". You definitely include your I-485 notice that shows that a AOS in pending.



    more...


    quotes about a broken heart. quotes for a roken heart.
  • quotes for a roken heart.



  • potatoeater
    05-26 04:36 PM
    I-94 is a complete proof of your immigration status in the US.

    carrying your gc is understandable, its just a card like your license.

    But expecting folks to carry their immigration papers all the time, even when they haven't travelled abroad is a bit too much. As long as i have my license or state id with me, it should suffice.

    This is just a classic case of harassing immigrants.





    hair roken heart quotes and quotes about a broken heart. quotes for roken hearted
  • quotes for roken hearted



  • pappu
    01-16 12:10 PM
    I just updated the profile. Could you please confirm?

    Sorry about making a commitment for only @ 20.00.

    Thanks again for all the effort done by IV Core.
    Thanks.
    We confirm your contribution commitment for $20 per month. Each $20 is important for us.



    more...


    quotes about a broken heart. quotes love roken heart
  • quotes love roken heart



  • sayantan76
    08-23 11:10 AM
    Hi, I hope somebody helps in my dilemma.

    I am currently on an L1A visa. I heard that my main office (where I am now working) is closing the foreign office where I come from. Based on L1 requirements and facts, it states that once the subsidiary closes, my L1 becomes invalid. Given this, the company is willing to sponsor my green card as soon as possible. It will probably still take a year before the subsidiary officially closes. What are my options? If they have to close the company while my green card is being process, would it be cancelled ?

    Thanks.
    i am not a lawyer -so get expert opinion.....

    but the logic of L1A becoming instantly invalid for someone already in US office if the foreign office closes does not sound logical, even by USCIS standards. I would suggest taking a good 2nd opinion.

    Also - if you are in L1A - you should technically qualify for EB-1 which is current for all countries and if that category applies to your situation - you would not need to go through Labor Cert - a couple of friends of mine got their GC in less than 90 days using the EB1 route.

    All the best!





    hot Cut amp; Paste Quotes graphics quotes about a broken heart. quotes about a roken heart and moving on. love quotes for a roken heart
  • quotes about a roken heart and moving on. love quotes for a roken heart



  • the_jaguar
    11-08 04:46 PM
    Central Jersey here..



    more...


    house wallpaper heart broken. quotes about a broken heart. roken heart quotes images. roken heart quotes. love
  • roken heart quotes images. roken heart quotes. love



  • bheemi
    07-02 09:35 AM
    YOU PEOPLE understand first what i kept in the reply. I did not blame IV for doing other efforts..I am talking about facts about USCIS..So dont make fool us or yourself as IV or any other organization will not be able to attack USCIS..Bcoz USCIS is monarch..





    tattoo quotes about a roken heart quotes about a broken heart. Broken Heart cards - 4
  • Broken Heart cards - 4



  • Caliber
    01-16 07:37 PM
    Date of sign up: Jan. 16, 2007
    Subscription Name: Secure $50 Per Month Recurring Contribution Subscription Number: S-09A85447SH728390F

    Contributed till now: 300 + 50 = 350

    Even my October 2002, NJ EB3 labor was not yet approved. Not that some thing good will happen soon, but by seeing the selfless efforts of the core team especially Aman, I feel sad and hence contributing. I know if some one asks me to spend even one hour time for some social life, I may not do so. But this core team has been tirelessly working and I feel ashamed of myself.

    This 485 eligibility to apply will not even benefit me as my labor is stuck with PBEC and I hope all the people waiting with 140 approvals will get benefit.

    Thank you Team IV.



    more...


    pictures roken heart quotes quotes about a broken heart. love quotes for roken hearts.
  • love quotes for roken hearts.



  • SunnySurya
    07-28 12:12 PM
    By the way Mr. Chantu,
    Read this http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/11/08/news/blogs.php





    dresses quotes about a roken heart and moving on. love quotes for a roken heart quotes about a broken heart. roken heart quotes - 674441
  • roken heart quotes - 674441



  • perm2gc
    06-11 10:49 AM
    Send the mail ..



    more...


    makeup quotes for a roken heart. quotes about a broken heart. wallpaper heart broken.
  • wallpaper heart broken.



  • gsc999
    07-13 12:38 PM
    Can members posting on this thread please explain to me why this thread is more visible than our San Jose rally thread.

    Is this issue so important to you? If you have some spare time, help spread media awareness about this rally.

    Other option is to go to this attorney's website and discuss it there.





    girlfriend Broken Heart cards - 4 quotes about a broken heart. roken heart quotes.
  • roken heart quotes.



  • pcjandyala
    09-26 11:01 PM
    Dear Reader,

    Thank you for your interest in FSB. We admit that there was a
    mischaracterization of the Capitol Hill rally in the story and it was
    corrected as soon we realized the error.

    We have changed the story to correctly identify the mission as a
    protest of
    the long delays in securing green cards for highly-skilled workers
    already
    in the U.S.

    We will work to avoid errors like this in the future.

    Best regards,

    FSB





    hairstyles quotes love roken heart quotes about a broken heart. roken heart quotes.
  • roken heart quotes.



  • Sandeep
    02-08 09:16 AM
    Admin,
    I beg to differ. As far as USCIS is concerned, it just forwards the security clearance request to FBI/Homeland security. It does not follow up unless you sue USCIS. As far as they are concerned, the "ball is in FBI's court" ( exact words of the representative). So NameCheck need to be a separate issue.
    So what you are saying is that since this goes to FBI it is an interagency problem. Or that is what USCIS makes it out to be. So what is it that we are requesting
    -FBI speeds up its operation?
    -USCIS has some follow up system to check with FBI if the number of days elapsed are more than ____ days?
    Since you are more knowledgable on this issue, please post
    1. Description of the process and the reasons for the delay
    2. Solutions that you think we can propose
    Remember that none of us are working on this full time and we depend on such info from you. In the end there is no such thing as a "separate issue" - these are all stepping stones to our objective of getting a GC.





    wellwishergc
    08-02 02:42 PM
    :D :D

    Why don't we nominate your name for the post of 'Director' of USCIS?:D

    The visa numbers for Indians in EB2 category is 'unavailable' currently. Every month the USCIS estimates (rather guesses :rolleyes:) the demand for visas in each category adds to it their own forecasted work pace and based on some super secretive formula comes up with a cut-off date....as we all have seen this formula is by no means accurate (knowing how it went from being current for all employment based category in sept 05 to unavailable for eb3 indians at begining of they year to the dates moving 5 years for chinese eb2 in a few months..etc ..etc)

    Wouldn't it be nice if USCIS gives themselves a break from the stressful guess work ;) every october and instead of giving cut-off dates, just make eb1-3 'available' for all across the board...then all of us waiting with approved i140's can file 485...get EADs..our wives can work...we can change jobs per will and live happily ever after...May be they can use the data gathered from all the petition received to forecast a better cut-off date for the remaining 11 months...And if they repeat this every year....the most one would have to wait with an approved I40 to file I485 is one year....I am sure lot of guys with pending applications at BECs would also jump on this idea and file new perm petitions...effectively reducing the backlog..if not eliminating it.

    Mean while I am proposing all this in humour and not advocating IV to adopt it in their agenda :) ...so don't start pounding on me just yet...





    thepaew
    05-12 03:20 PM
    Hi

    I do not know your particular situation, but I know something about MBA programs. There are some things that you need to keep in mind. An MBA degree is not a silver bullet. It comes with a huge opportunity cost. But, let us assume that you have done your research and have arrived at the conclusion that an MBA education is the best option to further your career.

    1. A lot of value from the MBA degree comes from networking and group-work. I do not know how the online programs handle this. But at my company, we would not consider someone with an online degree for most MBA-level openings.

    2.There are excellent part-time options available.

    3. If cost is a major issue, you can evaluate the local state universities in your area.

    I wish you the best of luck. Feel free to reach out to me via PM if you want more advice.

    BR
    thepaew, right, I understand IB needs from top-10..it was more of "I wish I had" stuff..I am not serious on that.

    Coming to why "online" ? Because I cant go fulltime on college (I have to quit my job...means no salary for 2 years...not possible..I am not that filthy rich :D)

    moreover there is increased trend in acceptance of online MBA as major universities are coming online now.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment