Thursday, April 21, 2011

Quite Possibly the Only Serious Post I'll Ever Write

Every member of my family has battled cancer in one form or another.
I lost my mother to cancer.
My sister is a breast cancer survivor.
My father is fighting for his life right now.

My daughter, Katie, has joined up with the American Cancer Society with Relay for Life.
She will be running/walking to help raise money for cancer research on
April 30 - May 1st.

If anyone would be interested in making a donation it would be greatly appreciated.
You can go here to donate.
Click on "Donate to Participant".
Type in her name, Katherine May.
Her team is called "Coffee Lovers for a Cure".
Even if you can't donate, please leave her a comment here so she'll know she has your support.

Also, I know many of you have been praying for my Dad, please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Thank you 

Holly
xxx-ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment