Friday, April 29, 2011

Family Members from the Delusional Side

So I get this call yesterday.
It's from Meme.
She's Tammy's mom.
Meme is my husband's cousin.
We talk on the phone.
She reads my blog.
I've never met her.
She's one of my best friends.
She is also delusional.

Meme:  Hey, it's Meme.  I was just in this cute shop?  And they had this bowl thing?  With these fishing lures inside?   And some feathers?  And you should make that.

Me:  What?

Meme:  You get one of those glass bowls?   And you put some fishing lures inside?   And some feathers?  And you can give it to Brian for Christmas.

Me:  Um.....ok.   I have no idea what you're talking about.

Meme:  Oh....Ok, I'll go back and take a picture and send it to you.

Me:  Why don't you make it and then send me a picture of what you've made.

Meme:  No, hang on.  Here's Tammy.

Tammy:  You haven't been blogging.

Me:  I haven't had anything to say.  You haven't posted anything in 3 weeks.

Tammy:  I have nothing to write about.  My life is boring.

Me:  And mine is so exciting?

Tammy:  BUT YOU QUILT!!

Me:  Tammy, I have never quilted in my life.  I have no idea what you're talking about.

Tammy:  Oh, okay, here's Mom.

Meme:  So are you going to make that thing with the fishing lures?

Me:  Okay, sure.  Love ya, bye.

Who are these people????

Holly
xxx-ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment