Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Open for Business

I had been thinking for a while that I wanted to start selling some of my handmade aprons and vintage finds on Etsy. I opened my Etsy store a few months back but I never listed anything on it.  I'm not sure why.  It just sounded kind of complicated, which I'm sure it's not.

I was doing some shopping the other day and went into one of my favorite thrift/vintage consignment shops not far from my house.  The owners are very sweet and I always enjoy spending time in there with them.  I decided that I would rent a small space and sell some of my things there and see how it goes.  I move everything into my space today!

Here are just a few of the items that I will be listing for sale:
















I have a lot of vintage linens that I'm selling and I'm also making sets of all occasion and birthday cards. 
Let's hope things go well!

Holly
xxx-ooo



No comments:

Post a Comment