Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Am So Fired.

I was supposed to clean the house yesterday.  I didn't feel like doing that.

I have a meeting at the office later this morning.  I was informed last week that we are seriously under budget and I am going to make a presentation today.  I was supposed to take the past week and do some research and find out the cause for this problem and present it to the physicians and the Chief Financial Officer this morning.  I probably should have done that.  I didn't feel like doing that either.

I did, however, do this:
Look at these cute little paper birdies.  I found them at 3 eyed bear.  You just print them out, fold and glue. 
No!  That's not all I did.
I did this too.

Printable gift boxes, just print onto cardstock and glue.  Found it here.
Also made some new cards:



I wonder which bird the CFO would like.

Holly
xxx-ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment