Saturday, January 22, 2011

FEMO Promo Photoshoot

Eariel


Jasmine


Delaina


(Left to right) Willow, Niche & Jasmine


(Left to right) Willow, Niche & Jasmine


(Left to right) Jasmine & Willow


(Left to right) Sabrina, Aaja, Willow, Jasmine & Niche
Here is some footage of my latest work! This is the promotional photoshoot for an upcoming fashion show that I'm working on. Fashion Elite Modeling Organization of Columbia College Chicago presents "Fashion Take-off" Friday, March 4, 2011, 1104 S. Wabash, 7p!

The clothing was styled using a color palette of black, grey, blue, red and pink. My vision was to do an edgy, urban, everyday look. One of my favorite looks is Jasmine's blue/black colorblocked ensemble. Sequined leggings and pumps can transform a casual cardigan! I also love Eariel's look...a going out dress turned business chic by adding a blazer w/leather accents...

I can't wait to see the professional pics. Just wanted to give you guys a sneak peak! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment