Friday, December 17, 2010

In Love With Glitz & Glam


A recent posting from Who What Wear Daily. I LOVE the metallic smoky eye! It's time to break free from tradition and do something different! Of course, the traditional smoky eye will always be classic, but spice things up this season with a splash of color! I suggest trying metallic with a hint of blue...

Now, a few more beauty philosophies from the mind of Aaja Corinne...

  1. Eyeliner is my one must-have other than lip gloss. It has saved me many-a-days from appearing sleep deprived. I recently learned how to draw it on the top lid (I thought it was a lot harder), and it's so chic! I recommend and eyeliner crayon. Mary Kay carries and assortment of colors for $10 each. They last forever.
  2. In the summer, I love bold colored nail polishes - lime green, yellow, orange. In the winter season, I love deep colors...anything that looks close to black like dark purple. OPI has a great selection of those shades. I just picked up black with green sparkles at Forever 21 for $2.80!
  3. Neat hair, a fresh face, and manicured nails are like a blank canvas waiting for you to create! These are things that seem optional, but are really apart of basic hygiene. It makes your life easier. We all know how women either hate or love everything they try on at the mall depending on how good their hair looks...
  4. Lastly, always add a touch of femininity. A hair piece is a great way to do it. Maybe a statement ring or a string of pearls. #TeamLadylikeBehavior

No comments:

Post a Comment