Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Specials at Water Tower Place

I was perusing the Water Tower Place mall today to find some deals, and of course, Forever 21 never fails me. They had an AMAZING selection of stocking stuffers under $10. I highly recommend getting something for all the girls from there.

Then, I spotted the "Buy One, Get One for $5 (ENTIRE STORE)" sign at Wet Seal! I mean really...people are practically giving stuff away.

Akira has amazing deals as well:
  • 40% off coats
  • 30% off Designer Denim (William Rast, Genetic, Seven for all Mankind, etc.)
  • "Buy One, Get One Free" Sale (I got two gorgeous dresses yesterday for $50.)
  • "Buy Two, Get One Free" Jewelry 
We have a great selection of party dresses, so stop in and let me dress you (Water Tower, 4th Floor)! :-)

One thing I've learned about The Limited is to never buy anything full price from there. The entire store will be 40% off this weekend. They also have specials on their website.

Whatever you do, find you a good deal this holiday season. I'll be disappointed in you if you don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment