Monday, September 27, 2010

Boots, Boots & Booties

I was out yesterday looking through the stores of Chicago Ridge Mall, and I saw so many cute boots! Fall is most definitely here. My dilemma is that I love boots, but they are always so expensive! I fell in love with three pair, and for the most part, they are moderately priced...


These babies are from Discovery...only $17! They are available in purple, black, and grey, and they look super cute with tights. An affordable style that looks like quality.


These lace-up boots are from Charlotte Russe. They make for a great blend of rugged/feminine, and would be a cool piece to explore this season's military trend. Try them with a flowy dress or cargo pants to really play up the contrast. I'd even consider a fur vest! These boots are $40, but you can get a second pair of shoes (equal or lesser value) for $15!



I've been searching ALL OVER for a pair of combat boots that I like....the "Soldier" boot from Bakers is perfect! I'd throw them on with anything. They will toughen up any look. Available in brown and black, $89.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment