Saturday, June 18, 2011

wallpaper heart broken

images Blue Heart Broken Wallpaper wallpaper heart broken. Broken Heart wallpaper
  • Broken Heart wallpaper



  • saiimmi
    03-21 11:13 PM
    Optimystic!

    Did you see any LUDs on your 485 over the past few months?

    Thanks,

    Yes, I should have !! Its been a loooong Journey.

    I was stuck in backlog till Dec 06.
    Got I-140 approved in Jan 07.

    Then due to the lazy As*****s at the immigration firm that our company hires, who should have applied my I-485 in June 07 itself when my PD became current, but kept on procrastinating until got hit by July 2 fiasco. They didn't even were prepared to file on July 2nd nor on July 17 (though they had all papers from my end).

    Finally they applied I-485 on July 29th. (recpt dt: July 30th 07)

    Now my PD is current again in March and April...so finally I am getting somewhere near (hopefully)

    So first the backlog screwed me , then the attorneys, then the July 2 fiasco (making everything 'U' and then making everthing 'c' thus causing this whole another backlog again! )

    Anyway no hard feelings towards people benifitted by July 2 fiasco and who atleast got EADs. I hope I dont have to wait much longer :)





    wallpaper Broken Heart wallpaper wallpaper heart broken. Broken Heart Wallpapers
  • Broken Heart Wallpapers



  • retrohatao
    02-13 12:25 PM
    I think I am bit surprised to see not even a single posting as a reply. Believe it or not its huge problem than you can even imagine.
    :rolleyes:





    wallpaper heart broken. skull roken heart design
  • skull roken heart design



  • ewana
    08-22 10:38 PM
    Hi, I hope somebody helps in my dilemma.

    I am currently on an L1A visa. I heard that my main office (where I am now working) is closing the foreign office where I come from. Based on L1 requirements and facts, it states that once the subsidiary closes, my L1 becomes invalid. Given this, the company is willing to sponsor my green card as soon as possible. It will probably still take a year before the subsidiary officially closes. What are my options? If they have to close the company while my green card is being process, would it be cancelled ?

    Thanks.





    2011 Broken Heart Wallpapers wallpaper heart broken. Kidrobot- Broken Heart
  • Kidrobot- Broken Heart



  • Slumdog
    01-16 03:34 PM
    In Continuation from above post...

    8:00Am: the last half an hour I was just glaring at my pc & just thinking & not doing any work, I cancelled a vendor meeting at 8:00 as it wasn�t that imp anyway & who know by 9:00 what is gonna happen. Slowly I could see more people coming into office. Each team is slowly gathering in groups & started whispering amongst themselves on what was going on. I could see tension & worry in almost every ones eyes.

    8:15Am: by now I have atleast 15 instant message conversations going on (used internally within office network) with all my friends in other depts. & other offices & every where it is the same commotion. The responses are one liner.. hey, this guy X is out. & responses were like oh no he was such great guy, so this ping pong of instant messages was constantly going across several employees & every minute we hear atleast 2 known persons out of the building. If I could put it in simple way, if I am chatting with some guys & suddenly if that guy stops responding, then it is imperative that he is no longer an employee & it is that bad.

    9:00Am: By now the things were moving more quickly & more rapidly & more people out of building. I don�t know what was the package offered while laying off & I wasn�t even interested to think about it. Every time any manager walks by me or my aisle , my heart stops for few seconds & thinking not me please. I could not take it anymore , it�s been two hours & not knowing if & when will your turn come is really killing. I called my wife & informed about whats going & told her that if I come to house today by noon or early than regular, then it�s over as I have to handover the office crackberry & I don�t carry my personal cell. Don�t know what my wife was going on since then. & she started calling me every 10 min checking to see if I answer.

    9Am-12 PM: This has been going on from past 5 hours & yes I was still not called & someone said that after 12, they are going to stop & it�s over. Every hour passing by I was getting relieved & looking at the watch constantly did not help but it was relief though to hear that it�s going to end at 12.
    PS: the above 3 hours felt like 3 years. It�s tough to put it in writing what I was going through inside during this period.

    12PM: Bit relieved & then the commotion stopped & I could see the managers are relieved. Then someone came by & floated another rumour that it is over for today & they are going to do another round tomorrow & I wanted to scream so loud @$^&(^$#%&*(*^^%&*()))_

    1PM: The remaining employees were called upon by their managers & informed that it is over & no more & not even tomorrow or day after . At least we know for few months for sure. What a relief. The first thing I called my wife & told her. For GC holders I don�t know how you guys felt when you received your GC, I felt at that moment I got my citizenship.


    The whole point of explaining my story in detail is this could happen to anyone, & may happen again to me. So prepare for the worst & prioritize the things which are most important, children health, education, money, parents, etc. Things may look rosy now but from what I have learned in past 9 years living here is �If becoming a millionaire from a slumdog is possible in usa then it is also possible that you can be slumdog from millionaire in no time� I can give you many examples but if you want to try it out yourself, then try to live in this country without car insurance & health insurance for one month.

    I got my priorities set now & believe me getting a GC has become my last priority & if you are curious on what was the priority before it was last but one because I had so many imp things to worry than GC. But at the same time I also want to say without a GC & not knowing when & if I will get it is always bothering me somewhere deep inside ( May be this is what I meant by do you have peace of mind?)

    I currently have script in progress & very soon I am planning to make a documentary on immigrant�s struggle in US .provided I have a continuous job & enough savings & funding and that day I will have a real �peace of mind�.

    And tomorrow the day starts again with a snooze ahwwwww�



    more...


    wallpaper heart broken. wallpaper heart broken. quotes
  • wallpaper heart broken. quotes



  • moonrah
    07-01 10:32 PM
    Online petition is a great idea. But what will it accomplish?? Ultimately all those questions have to addressed in the form of a bill and that needs to be passed in the Congress. Is it a coincidence, we already have a bill HR5921 addressing those questions raised by OP All we need to do is channel our energy to make this bill along with the other Rep. Lofgren bills a success.

    IV is already raising all those questions mentioned in the petition with the lawmakers. So what is new in this petition?

    Even after thousands of calls, what if they don't pass the bill? I am not pessimistic but I want to have this pass desparately. Lets think about all the possibilities and have solutions or atleast plan for all of those. Just think about this, if someone files a lawsuit on us, we will be sweating and running here and there even though we know we are gonna win. lawsuit will make them think, make them spend money. Trust me nobody wants to go through that husstle. And if we win, they have no way but do something about per country quota limit whether congress passes the bill or not. On the downside, if we loose, they can worsen the situation for us in which case they have to face anger from business community and during election season, goverment wouldn't like to do that.

    All I am saying is if we have a case we should pursue it. Otherwise there is no point of fighting loosing battle.





    wallpaper heart broken. love heart broken wallpapers.
  • love heart broken wallpapers.



  • Jbpvisa
    07-12 11:02 PM
    We Expect Honesty and Consistency by the Agency Created to Provide �Service�

    We expect integrity, consistency, and transparency in our government and our immigration system. This is more so particularly for the USCIS that was created to provide �service� and serve its fee paying clients/ customers. The separation of enforcement, border protection, and other functions from service and benefits that occurred in 2003 requires the USCIS as an agency within DHS to focus primarily in providing quality �service� and benefits to its clients, as its name suggests. Unfortunately, on July 2, 2007, and the days preceding and until today, the USCIS miserably failed those whom it was created to serve.

    There are allegations of improprieties in the usage of visa numbers for cases that have not yet been approved, contrary to regulation. This allegedly artificially increased the usage of the numbers, allowing the USCIS to use them at a rate that is many times its normal monthly usage. The USCIS claims to have approved an unprecedented number of cases and requested all the remaining (approximately 60,000) visa numbers for the fiscal year within a span of just over two weeks. The net result of this, in addition to the damage already caused, will be litigation against the USCIS. This is costly and resource intensive. We are asking you to step in, and right this wrong. In so doing, you would take a significant step toward restoring the integrity of the system that is in place. People must be able to rely upon the system. In this case, they made decisions, and expended significant time and money, based upon the July Visa Bulletin. They did so because Visa Bulletins have always been reliable and have worked in a systematic, unwavering manner, in terms of governing which cases can be filed in a particular month. This must be restored.

    U.S. is the Beacon of Hope � Our Government Cannot Exhibit Greed and Inconsistency in its Policies

    We are a nation of immigrants. Immigrants come to this great nation in search of freedom and opportunities. I am eternally grateful for the incredible opportunities afforded me in the great nation to maximize my potential, build my law firm and lawfully, honestly and diligently serve those who wish to immigrate here lawfully. This is what sets the U.S. apart from other countries and governments rampant with corruption, greed, mismanagement, and other negative influences. The actions of the USCIS in connection with the events of July 2, 2007, have made many feel cheated, betrayed and disappointed in our government. How can the U.S. do this when we portray ourselves as the beacon of hope and the symbol of integrity and transparency for the rest of the world?

    Request is that You Step in to �Right this Wrong�

    Based on the above, we respectfully request you to undertake the following to attempt to redress the irreparable injury / harm caused to so many, including the reputation and reliability of our own government:

    - Issue a directive to USCIS that this issue be promptly resolved. The USCIS must accept the I-485 filings that it was supposed to accept not just in July 2007, but for a sufficient time thereafter to allow for the proper preparation of those filings, including the need for medical examinations and accommodation for travel plans. This means that the USCIS must accept I-485 filings at the earlier fee and grant a minimum of an additional 46 days (time that would have been allowed from the date of the issuance of the Visa Bulletin on June 12, 2007 until July 31, 2007, the date until when the I-485s could have been filed but for the actions of the USCIS).

    - Investigate the irregularities in the use of visa numbers as explained above. We would ask for you to launch an investigation into the usage of visa numbers for cases that were not approved, and to restore those numbers and make them available during FY 2007.

    - Investigate the expenditures in terms of overtime, contractors and other efforts that were allegedly engaged in as part of the effort to deplete the allocation of visa numbers for FY 2007 before July 2007.

    - Take all necessary measures to avoid any possibility that a similar event could occur in the future.

    We expect you to step in to attempt to �right the wrong�. I believe that you will do the right thing for American employers and hard working immigrants who play by the rules not to lose faith in the integrity of our legal system and in our government. We appeal to you to do the right thing legally, morally, ethically and in good conscience. Our people need to gain back some of the trust in our government, our legal system, and in our country.

    Thank you for your time and anticipated favorable consideration in this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

    Yours truly,


    Sheela Murthy
    President and Founder
    Murthy Law Firm


    Cc: Emilio T. Gonzalez, Esq.



    more...


    wallpaper heart broken. roken heart; wallpaper heart
  • roken heart; wallpaper heart



  • ita
    09-10 12:33 PM
    You can post. Just type the messages on the left hand side panel.

    Got it. Thank you.





    2010 skull roken heart design wallpaper heart broken. Blue Heart Broken Wallpaper
  • Blue Heart Broken Wallpaper



  • retrohatao
    02-16 10:11 AM
    willgetgc2005,
    I aggree totally. This forum somehow started with a lukewarm response to the issue. Two things come to my mind.
    1. The folks are not aware of the issue (or)
    2. Most of the folks are just at the first stage of the process and think that retrogression is the only bottleneck.

    Please add this as the one of the hot issues to help one and all.



    more...


    wallpaper heart broken. heart broken.jpg
  • heart broken.jpg



  • signifer123
    02-15 06:20 AM
    I'm sure i could but then again i have no life :P





    hair Kidrobot- Broken Heart wallpaper heart broken. how fix roken heart picture
  • how fix roken heart picture



  • gccovet
    02-19 01:09 PM
    That's exactly what I wanted to ask! How on earth are they going to prove a presence?

    1. Drivers license (that only shows the date they started)
    2. Utility bills (is that possible?)
    3. Bank statements (I'm not sure if undocumented ones get accounts)
    4. Employment proof (right...)
    5. Real estate titles

    I'm not saying they can't, but trying to think how...


    IRS accepts illegals to file IRS Tax returns. Many of the illegals do that (they use ITIN #'s instead of SS#).

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/16/nyregion/16immig.html
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/216870/illegal_immigrants_file_tax_returns.html

    GCCovet



    more...


    wallpaper heart broken. wallpaper heart broken. emo
  • wallpaper heart broken. emo



  • Vysh
    01-18 11:27 AM
    I contributed 20$ this month again. I will contribute 20$ every month. I have not signed up but I will contribute every month. I have so far contributed 140$.

    Vysh





    hot wallpaper heart broken. quotes wallpaper heart broken. roken heart poems
  • roken heart poems



  • ramus
    07-06 03:13 PM
    New members and old non contributing members who were questioning why we need fund if we not going for law-suit, I wish now they will understand with the recent development that why we need money.. Because of IV we are having our voice heard. Just think where you could be and who will listen to you if there is no IV..

    I hope new members will come forward and old members will come out of dark and will contribute..
    Thanks.



    more...


    house roken heart red logo picture wallpaper heart broken. Broken Heart – Anime And
  • Broken Heart – Anime And



  • kpchal2
    07-18 10:01 AM
    what should we ask them for if we call, 'coz they might not have entered our file in their system yet.

    Is it possible to ask them if they have the file with them and ask them to do a name check on the applications or some kind of relevant information related to the application. i am sure they should have put the files some where with some easy to identify tags. can some one call the uscis, i am planning to do with the nexy 40 min as that is when it is 8 here in the pacific coast :-)





    tattoo love heart broken wallpapers. wallpaper heart broken. A Broken Heart Is Better Than
  • A Broken Heart Is Better Than



  • sanju
    11-11 05:48 PM
    Wise words from a Senior Member!

    But people here are not ready for new ideas. They are dreaming that Obama will install a GC card printer and start printing once he sworn in.

    I presented an idea recently, as a temprory fix in these tough times. All I got was couple funny replys that has nothing to do with my plan. Also I got few red dots as a bonus.

    Many gave up hope I believe.

    Don't worry about the comments and the dots. I agree, things are going to get very tough in coming years.

    And, the work of every president in the modern history has been diagonally opposite to the expectation. Example, conservatives voted for Bush to ban abortion, stop illegal immigration, balance budget etc. On all these issues, he was a major upset to his supporters. Based on what I know (and don't know), I think that the expectations of most people from Obama administration are likely to dash against the rock. Specifically, people on immigration forums like this one, who feels being in the proximity of a miracle will soon realize the dangerously flawed situation. The apathy of this community will consume it. Live and learn....


    .



    more...


    pictures roken heart; wallpaper heart wallpaper heart broken. sad poems heartbroken
  • sad poems heartbroken



  • Jaime
    09-13 03:52 AM
    Everyone bring U.S. flags if you can!!! (ONLY U.S. Flags - thanks!!!)





    dresses roken heart poems wallpaper heart broken. Red Broken Heart Wallpaper
  • Red Broken Heart Wallpaper



  • alisa
    01-23 06:33 AM
    I agree, at some point, things break even, because people will frankly get fed up and leave. That point will be somewhere between 10-20 years. And we will then be congratulating the two or three Indians who wait this out.

    This was just an attempt to model in the absence of reliable information, and to try and get as reliable information as can possible be got. I wish we could get more data and links here than we currently have (just one I think.)

    The modelling on this thread shows wait times of 15-20 years for India, about 5 years for ROW, and somewhere in between for China (I think China will be closer to ROW than India just because their backlogs for 2001 and 2002 were one fourth that of India.)

    The purpose of the exercise was to estimate wait times based on some solid data. Who is getting screwed, and by how much. (Looks like, the answer to 'who' is Indians, and the answer to 'how much' is 'A lot'.)

    People will naturally not wait for 20 years to get a greencard. Either things will be fixed, or people will start leaving.



    I think thigns break even at some point. It is so frustrating that it becomes no longer attractive to pursue GC (If we have not already reached that point).
    You got to be open to change to survive, be it a person or a country. No point in predicting death before GC or any such extreme cases. It will definetely take as long as it needs. Its basic capitalism at best , supply and demand. You can't beat that.

    Nothing wrong in trying to change the course though.



    more...


    makeup heart broken.jpg wallpaper heart broken. roken heart red logo picture
  • roken heart red logo picture



  • fromnaija
    07-24 08:56 AM
    We could pose this question to the USCIS Director today. He will be at Ask the White House at 4pm ET today. Pose your question at:

    http://www.whitehouse.gov/ask





    girlfriend A Broken Heart Is Better Than wallpaper heart broken. wallpaper heart emo. more
  • wallpaper heart emo. more



  • coopheal
    03-19 05:31 PM
    Can EB2 move to March 06?

    Sure why not. :D But.... if only DOS/USCIS was asking me this.





    hairstyles wallpaper heart broken. emo wallpaper heart broken. Broken Heart Tree
  • Broken Heart Tree



  • ozone123
    07-16 09:25 PM
    Just posted this reply at http://www.numbersusa.com/helpform

    Hello,

    I happened to come across your fax initiative "Ask your Members of Congress to oppose the SKIL Act H-1B increases".

    Seems like you have got many facts wrong.
    I'm surprised that an advocacy group as yours would try to make statements that would dilute your own credibility.

    Below are some corrections,

    "(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies."

    The above statement is a matter of perspective. People can still come on visitor visas and have babies here.In any case, I personally do know of people who have gone back to their own countries to have their babies.

    "(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers."

    The above statement in COMPLETELY incorrect.
    Everyone on H1-B is required to pay federal, state, medicaid, Social Security and other taxes that any other native employee would pay.
    On the other hand, H1-B employees dont stand to gain from the Social Security when they relocate back to their country after 6 years.

    (3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.

    This is incorrect too.H1-B requires labor clearance and specific skills, even for h1-b transfers.

    (4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.

    You got to be kidding.There is no such thing.
    I would appreciate it if you can quote any official source of this info.


    Well,I'm sure that the well versed senators and congressmen will be aware of these facts, and you are only losing you own credibility with them.
    The trust will be out soon.

    Sincerely.
    XXXXX





    alterego
    07-13 11:19 AM
    When a few IV members predicted the rapid movment of EB2 -I, they were dismissed as naive, and fantasizing. Yet, here we are with the EB-2-I PD current for June 2006. Lately, I'm having more faith in the philosophical statement -"The truth is unknowable". :) and having less and less faith on the speculations/ predictions of most IV members.

    Are you sure about your above statement? My interpretation is since the processing date for 485s at the Nebraska service center is July 27th 2007, all the 485S received before that date have been processed, and are waiting only for visa number assignment.

    I would like to fantasize next fee weeks my assumption is correct:). My PD is EB2-I feb 2006, RD July 2nd 2007.

    Fair enough, you are free to fantasize. :) I didn't mean to rain on your party!

    I'd wish too that what you said is true. Hey, I am a well wisher of EB immigration.

    However my understanding is that many 485s were not receipted like yours. Also the processing dates have stuck at that time now. So although admittedly I am not sure how many of those applications were in fact processed, I suspect it is not the majority. There are indications that there are 200-250K pending EB 485s of which 40-45% are EB India and another 15% or so Chinese. Looking at the bigger picture if 35% of these are EB2. I can't see how the EB2 backlog can be cleared before the end of the next fiscal year.

    I whole heartedly agree with you that our speculation and guesswork is often wrong, but it gives us something to do while we wait!





    bestia
    08-15 03:58 PM
    well... there are still family based categories who rely on visa bulletin...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment