Thursday, June 16, 2011

volleyball girls images

images Beach Volleyball Girls (75 volleyball girls images. Sussex Regional High
  • Sussex Regional High



  • gckabayega
    03-17 12:52 PM
    Does anyone know how many applicants convereted from EB3 to EB2 ?
    I wish a lot convereted, that is the only releief for us. I filed my I-485 in July 2007....it is pathetic to wait so long.





    wallpaper Sussex Regional High volleyball girls images. big breasted volleyball girls
  • big breasted volleyball girls



  • tooclose
    07-13 10:54 AM
    Mar 1 2006 - Mar 7 2006 --> will be processed when cutoff date is Mar 08 2006.

    Well its a no-brainer that Mar 1-7 would be processed if Mar 8 is the cut off date. It makes me think twice when they have the clause about Mar 1 - 7 if 1st is the cut-off date.

    We will get to know early next month. Good luck to all !!!





    volleyball girls images. beach volleyball girls.
  • beach volleyball girls.



  • Administrator2
    04-20 05:33 PM
    I have already called seven members who have been active lately. I don't have other phone numbers. If you still need people to call. Let me know. You can PM me

    Thank you gsc999. I will be emailing you contact information of more members.





    2011 big breasted volleyball girls volleyball girls images. GIRLS BEACH VOLLEYBALL PHOTOS
  • GIRLS BEACH VOLLEYBALL PHOTOS



  • $eeGrEeN
    06-22 12:58 PM
    When you get 485 approval you will not need EAD or AP :D
    It's OK to file for EAD and AP yourself, I did it 4 times but you need I-485 receipt notice and I-140 receipt and then approval notice to do that. So if you are wiling to wait till your lawyer get notices (it could be months for those who are filing in July) and your employer and lawyer will provide you a copy of all notices - it's fine to file yourself.

    correct me if i'm wrong , but you can get 140 approval notice requesting thru' FOI Act don't u ...

    so after 6 months of filing 485 ( given that u have the receipt notice ) u r pretty much free to take your process with u.



    more...


    volleyball girls images. Volleyball Girls A Div 3rd
  • Volleyball Girls A Div 3rd



  • transpass
    07-28 07:12 PM
    beer != toilet seat.
    picture-of-Ganesha != picture-of-your-parents.

    Please dont sensationalize this and try to make it news when it is'nt.
    People like VHP and Bajrang Dal do this to exploit divisions that result in more votes for them (its almost the way Hitler exploited divisions against the Jews). As educated, skilled, tech-savvy, responsible adults atleast we should all refrain from getting caught up in all this.

    Move on guys. Worry about retrogression and priority dates. Even those stupid threads on LUDs are more productive than this one.

    Well said...There is no reason to cling onto silly things...





    volleyball girls images. Lakeside Volleyball- girls
  • Lakeside Volleyball- girls



  • gimme_GC2006
    07-12 05:22 PM
    All right I am current again..exactly after 2 years

    So I am having the butterflies in my tummy with nostalgia of my nail biting thriller during 2008 July-Sep bulletin, where I got royally screwed.

    mwuahhhaaaa...c'mon..come to papa now :D:D

    tick..tock..tick..tock :rolleyes:



    more...


    volleyball girls images. Volleyball Girl(s)
  • Volleyball Girl(s)



  • vivid_bharti
    05-07 12:13 AM
    cool down...I did pay for that effort, I am not a member of donor forum though..If you had contributed for the FOIA effort you would have known the actions IV has taken in donor forum. Its a shame that people like you dont contribute and have audacity to come back and demand answers.





    2010 beach volleyball girls. volleyball girls images. Beach Volleyball Girls (75
  • Beach Volleyball Girls (75



  • WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
    06-10 06:39 PM
    Me and 10 of my friends at work have sent the email.
    My wife and the wife's of friends have sent too.



    more...


    volleyball girls images. Venus Williams reveals a
  • Venus Williams reveals a



  • senthil1
    02-04 12:58 PM
    Most of your points are ok. But someone has to arrive with a calculation that how much improvement will EB3 get. If it is atleast 2 years then the time and money spent may be Ok. I am sure EB2 will get a very big benefit and I doubt EB3 will get much benefit. My assumption may be wrong. If it is ok even for small benefit we can go ahead with this campaign as the main aim is to remove unfairness in law.

    I have to say that I am a bit ticked off by your ignorance. Did not expect this from someone who has been a long time member. You should have thought it through. See my response below.





    hair GIRLS BEACH VOLLEYBALL PHOTOS volleyball girls images. staten operating system
  • staten operating system



  • nomi
    12-12 04:59 PM
    All of the documents in this link are written by
    "Micheal Aytes /s/,
    Acting Associate Director, Domestic Operations
    U.S. of Citizenship and Immigration Services
    Department of Homeland Security"

    I wonder if he is the person we should be talking to. Although the document does not indicate which city he works in. He should at leats be able to tell us who in USCIS makes these decisions if he is not the right person.

    Also I was not able to find anything about not allowing concurrently to file 140/485 applications. Where was this information published? Does anyone know?


    what about if we write a letter to USCIS and ask for some relief and all IV member fax that letter to USCIS same day. USICS will take notice about that many faxes same day and may be throw some light on this issue.

    What do you guys think ??



    more...


    volleyball girls images. beach volleyball girl
  • beach volleyball girl



  • ramus
    07-04 03:39 PM
    bump





    hot Volleyball Girls A Div 3rd volleyball girls images. Volleyball Girls-8
  • Volleyball Girls-8



  • EB3_SEP04
    05-26 04:45 PM
    Even GC holders are required to carry thier GCs all the time.

    The point, like ACLU said, is : People should not be stopped/searched/questioned for no reason. It must be done only in response to a suspicious activity.

    This treatment of non-citizens vs. citizens is similar to black people not allowed to sit in the front seats. Just a new form of profiling.



    more...


    house Volleyball Cheerleaders volleyball girls images. girls volleyball team.
  • girls volleyball team.



  • BlueSunD
    03-10 07:36 PM
    Rendering..... the wait is killing me... :bounce: and I�m killing my cpu :P Hope I�ll still make it on time! :worried:

    Very cool image Grinch! Kinda reminds me Max Payne! (I love that game!)





    tattoo Lakeside Volleyball- girls volleyball girls images. Volleyball Girls A Div Finals
  • Volleyball Girls A Div Finals



  • chanduv23
    11-22 10:47 PM
    [QUOTE=ImmiLosers]Document URL
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf

    PAGE 27
    (1) Determining the Priority Date.
    unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation.

    This is clear. Unless the 140 was found to be fradulant or misrtepresentation, the PD is transferable. Am I not right ????



    more...


    pictures Volleyball Girl(s) volleyball girls images. a traditional volleyball
  • a traditional volleyball



  • tampacoolie
    06-30 09:44 PM
    Suck some beer and get some good sleep yo.
    Leave the delivery stuff to Fedex or UPS guys, else you will end up with traffic congestion in Lincon, Nebraska on Monday morning.





    dresses Volleyball Girls-8 volleyball girls images. Beach Volleyball Girl
  • Beach Volleyball Girl



  • abhishek101
    03-12 11:27 AM
    IV needs to OPEN ITS BOOKS

    And show DONORS where their money is going? Where is the sponsors money going? and what is this ORGANIZATION planning to do. IF not, one these days they will find themselves in a audit and public scrutiny.

    Any yes people who says open your eyes? Have you got your GC? EAD is only a means and not the destination


    PAPU, you need to explain to all IV members and disclose the books and what you are doing as IV head, and dont give me the bull, of we are working, you want our support, we want clarity and real action.
    cmphr, kumarc123,

    I have one question for you why are you visiting IV website, you have nothing better to do?

    First of all IV is not forcing you or any body to come here on the website. If you have issues you are most welcome to stop coming to the website.

    SO STOP BROWSING IV, you are waisting our precious bandwidth ( for which we have to pay) because you can only shout rather than doing anything constructive.

    We can make sure your account gets deleted from the website and records and you are banned from the place.

    Actually we as a community are better off if we can get rid of people like you.

    Pappu really does not owe anything to any of you actually you owe a lot of money to him. He spends his precious time giving you updates and you only can act as an A**.

    I would highly recommend to ban people like you .



    more...


    makeup Venus Williams reveals a volleyball girls images. Volleyball Cheerleaders
  • Volleyball Cheerleaders



  • the_googly
    11-13 11:09 AM
    Not sure if we can conclude that there has been NO spillover. The dates have not moved back (retrogressed). You need more visa numbers than the quota - even to hold the dates. The only way to find out is to get the pending visa numbers report.





    girlfriend Volleyball Girls A Div Finals volleyball girls images. Volleyball Girls A Div Finals
  • Volleyball Girls A Div Finals



  • perm2gc
    01-11 03:25 PM
    http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?p=850460#post850460

    http://www.indiacause.com/services/advt/advt_lst_one.asp?srno=10394





    hairstyles beach volleyball girl volleyball girls images. Volleyball Girls A Div 3rd
  • Volleyball Girls A Div 3rd



  • drirshad
    03-09 10:11 PM
    Ron Gotcher says, following him for years gotta believe him now .........

    http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7501

    Based on this information, it appears that the CIS really is adjudicating cases at a faster pace. If so, then this is unprecedented. My take on this is that the CIS is concentrating on EB3 cases, since that is where the demand seems to be. Notice that Paragraph F mentions the possibility of rapid movement in other categories. Since first preference is always "current" for everyone, that only leaves second preference for India and China.

    E. RETROGRESSON OF THE WORLDWIDE, MEXICO, AND PHILIPPINES EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE CUT-OFF DATES FOR APRIL
    Despite the established cut-off date having been held for the past five months in an effort to keep demand within the average monthly usage targets, the amount of demand being received from Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) Offices for adjustment of status cases remains extremely high. Therefore, it has been necessary to retrogress the April cut-off dates in an attempt to hold demand within the FY-2009 annual limit. Since over 60 percent of the Worldwide and Philippines Employment Third preference CIS demand received this year has been for applicants with priority dates prior to January 1, 2004, the cut-off date has been retrogressed to 01MAR03 to help ensure that the amount of future demand is significantly reduced. As indicated in the last sentence of Item A, paragraph 1, of this bulletin, this cut-off date will be applied immediately. It should also be noted that further retrogression or “unavailability” at any time cannot be ruled out.
    It has also been necessary to retrogress the Employment Third Preference Other Worker cut-off date for all countries in order to hold the issuance level within the annual limit.

    F. VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS
    During the past year, many preference categories have experienced steady and sometimes rapid cut-off date movement. Such action is normally followed by an increase in applicant demand. Heavy applicant demand for numbers in some categories could require cut-off date movements to slow, stop, or even retrogress at some point during the remainder of FY in order to hold visa use within the applicable annual numerical limits. Should such action occur, it would most likely be only temporary in nature, pending the start of the new fiscal year in October.





    virald
    07-18 09:49 AM
    What is meant by "Rejected" here?

    -FedEx not accepted on July 2nd
    -They took the packet and in 2-3 days they opened it and returned back some after inputting in their database
    -Packet is still with them but they generated a rejection notice that was sent to lawyer/candidate
    -Rejection email was sent to lawyer/candidate
    OR
    -USCIS's July 2nd bulletin just said all applications received would be returned/rejected and Greg's thought is that the whole pile must be kept somewhere with the action planned "to be rejected" and nobody is taking action on it and USCIS has to be made aware about that or in their yesterday's UPDATE they forgot to touch about this. ( To me this is internal processing matter of USCIS)

    Well to be honest with you, I was 1 million % convinced that we all should be OK because yesterday's press release very clearly mentions " All properly filed cases would be accepted" until I stumbled on Greg's blog. Now I am confused as well.

    I contacted my attorney but so far no reply. Will update all of you.

    I don't think so that we have to refile as it does not make sense. Plus even those who are rejected would have proof of filing )FedEx and rejection notice and through Motion to reopen case can be resurrected. Pls keep everybody updated as and when your attorney advises you.
    Thanks

    Rejection means -- packets opened, and, returned as reject because dates not current.
    I am also convinced that, if one has not gotten the package back, the person should be okay. But, just want to get the confirmation that we will be okay proactively rather than waiting.
    I'll post as soon as I find out from my lawyer.





    immig4me
    02-04 03:52 PM
    /\/\/\



    No comments:

    Post a Comment