uma001
10-05 07:25 PM
Add Amerigroup Corporation to the list
wallpaper Osama Bin Laden, Osama .
vin13
02-11 06:48 PM
There is a huge backlog in FB category. How come there are 13,000 unused visas in FB. If any immigration business shop is so confident about their assertion, why do they not file a lawsuit on CIS. Why are they posting these messages on different forums? Do they just want to gain visibility? It seems that its better business practice is to write random statements like 'CIS failed again' without having the willingness to do something about CIS failure. Aren't there clients with pending 485 of this immigration shop. As their lawyer and with fiduciary duty towards his clients, if he is so confident of CIS failure, why is he not filing a lawsuit on CIS to guard the interest of his clients.
Who are you questioning???
I just conveyed the message .Nobody said it is true or false. This is the message received period. Now we need to evaluate and see if it makes sense.
We are talking about an inefficient USCIS. It is OK to question and make sure things are happening as it should. The lawyer is not posting information everywhere. Why do you have to jump into conclusions? You and Me have a interest in us getting the green card not the lawyer. Don't expect the lawyer to file a lawsuit for you...and lets get the facts together and leave the lawyer alone.
Who are you questioning???
I just conveyed the message .Nobody said it is true or false. This is the message received period. Now we need to evaluate and see if it makes sense.
We are talking about an inefficient USCIS. It is OK to question and make sure things are happening as it should. The lawyer is not posting information everywhere. Why do you have to jump into conclusions? You and Me have a interest in us getting the green card not the lawyer. Don't expect the lawyer to file a lawsuit for you...and lets get the facts together and leave the lawyer alone.
munnu77
12-12 11:19 AM
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4406.html
2011 www.osamabinladen.com
buehler
06-13 11:13 AM
I have seen this same footage months ago and to it don't look real, its cooked. Some facts there are just un-digestible like the gora guy will take job of a waiter immediately after working as senior exec. cmon market is not that bad unless he don't know anything else and don't have ability to get other similar job, then he should be fired anyways. and then that carlos guy, his dress up don't seems convincing that other execs will give me good response after presentation. its all cooked... showing 600k+ numbers are all bogus.
I thought that the video was quite funny. Now for some one to think that it is true is even more funny. :D
I thought that the video was quite funny. Now for some one to think that it is true is even more funny. :D
more...

willgetgc2005
04-20 05:11 PM
If there si anyone form Cisco, can you please post this info in Cisco masala mailing list ?
I will send my phone number as pm.
I will send my phone number as pm.
EndlessWait
07-25 10:50 AM
Yes, I have this feeling already. Now, what happens if someone switches jobs using AC-21 and then this RFE is received? You have to submit the NEW employment / offer letter right? So how does this help the current employer to stop you from switching jobs?
I think its arguable. The 6 months clock is defined by law. After that even if they issue an RFE on the old employer, assumption is ofcourse that your with a new employer, you can send the new employer's offer letter / AC21 invoked. so it shouldn't be an issue. USCIS can ask about the offer letter from the old employer as intial evidence, so have it available and send it later + new employment letter.
I think its arguable. The 6 months clock is defined by law. After that even if they issue an RFE on the old employer, assumption is ofcourse that your with a new employer, you can send the new employer's offer letter / AC21 invoked. so it shouldn't be an issue. USCIS can ask about the offer letter from the old employer as intial evidence, so have it available and send it later + new employment letter.
more...
grinch
03-06 11:28 PM
Here's a WIP of my almost completed entry :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/f1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/f3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/f2.jpg
*gonna post in drawing and design
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/f1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/f3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/f2.jpg
*gonna post in drawing and design
2010 dead osama bin laden. dead
chanduv23
02-17 11:17 AM
I am volunteering to coordinate the collection and redemption of airline miles.
Those who would like to donate or in need please PM me with your Name and Phone number along with a good time to reach.
if you are donating miles, please also provide the airlines and the number of miles you wish to donate and contact info (name and phone number)
Please do not forget to put your phone number when you send me the PM.
Thanks
Great Vin. I would be glad to see you there. I am also reaching out to some old members who did this earlier and see if they can do any help in any possible way.
Those who would like to donate or in need please PM me with your Name and Phone number along with a good time to reach.
if you are donating miles, please also provide the airlines and the number of miles you wish to donate and contact info (name and phone number)
Please do not forget to put your phone number when you send me the PM.
Thanks
Great Vin. I would be glad to see you there. I am also reaching out to some old members who did this earlier and see if they can do any help in any possible way.
more...
feedfront
09-21 04:55 PM
My attorney's office received RFE mail today (Sept 21, 2010). RFE notice was sent on Sept 10, 2010.
RFE was about deficiency in medical exam report. My doctor is in not USCIS list (he was in list July 2007). Well, I called him and he was busy. I will talk to him again.
RFE is about:
1) Provide med exam report from USCIS authorized Civil Surgeon, and
2) Chest x-ray because TB was +ve
I had provided both. I guess I'll have to redo. I've to reply by Oct 13, 2010.
RFE was about deficiency in medical exam report. My doctor is in not USCIS list (he was in list July 2007). Well, I called him and he was busy. I will talk to him again.
RFE is about:
1) Provide med exam report from USCIS authorized Civil Surgeon, and
2) Chest x-ray because TB was +ve
I had provided both. I guess I'll have to redo. I've to reply by Oct 13, 2010.
hair of dead osama bin laden.
vandanaverdia
09-11 04:19 PM
bump
more...

reddymjm
09-10 12:48 PM
I thinkThis year will be good for EB3.
With 700 per queter going to EB2I and EB2C, this means that EB2I will go only upto few months by Jul-2011 before the spill kicks IN.
Once the spill over kicks in EB2 will move by atmost Jul-2007 (as there are won't be any 485 filed for India / China post 2007. Even if they are it is unlikely that they will be processed in 1 or 2 months). So I expect EB3 to use most of the spill over this year.
CATCH: IF USCIS allows filing of 485 for POST 2007 FIASCO then the above doesn't hold true.
Thats what exactly I said
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/1984591-post28.html
With 700 per queter going to EB2I and EB2C, this means that EB2I will go only upto few months by Jul-2011 before the spill kicks IN.
Once the spill over kicks in EB2 will move by atmost Jul-2007 (as there are won't be any 485 filed for India / China post 2007. Even if they are it is unlikely that they will be processed in 1 or 2 months). So I expect EB3 to use most of the spill over this year.
CATCH: IF USCIS allows filing of 485 for POST 2007 FIASCO then the above doesn't hold true.
Thats what exactly I said
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/1984591-post28.html
hot osama binladen osama binladen.
milind70
05-05 06:07 PM
Hi friends,
Please advise me on this situation.
I am currently in US with L1B with Company A.
Company B has already filed H1B petition for me.
Assuming it gets selected & approved, Is it Possible for me to Continue with Company A after Oct1 2007 with the L1 itself.
Thanks.
I dont see any reason why you cant continue of L1 , as u would require to apply for change of status for to be on H1 and is provided your L1 is valid beyond Oct. I think you need to file Form I 539 to change the noimmigrant status for eg if u need to go from H4 to H1 then u file this form.
Please advise me on this situation.
I am currently in US with L1B with Company A.
Company B has already filed H1B petition for me.
Assuming it gets selected & approved, Is it Possible for me to Continue with Company A after Oct1 2007 with the L1 itself.
Thanks.
I dont see any reason why you cant continue of L1 , as u would require to apply for change of status for to be on H1 and is provided your L1 is valid beyond Oct. I think you need to file Form I 539 to change the noimmigrant status for eg if u need to go from H4 to H1 then u file this form.
more...
house Time Magazine #39;Osama Bin Laden
arvindkappula
01-19 12:19 AM
Since my statement about making copies of offical US documents is causing confusion, let me rephrase & elaborate -
I, as many of you were, was stopped and requested to provide proof of immigration status. I had a color photocopy of my US Visa Stamp of my passport.
Besides the fact that the Border Patrol agent denied the photocopy as proof of immigration status, he did let me go as soon as I provided my College ID and a DL, warning me that it is against the law to make a photocopy of an official US IMMIGRATION document FOR PERSONAL USE. I did argue about the scenario if I ended up losing my passport and vital documents, which is why I had made copies. He shook his head and repeated the same - NO PHOTOCOPIES OF OFFICIAL US IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS FOR PERSONAL USE. So, while you are allowed to provide photocopies of official US documents for official government purposes, you cannot make copies of official US IMMIGRATION documents for personal use. I have a pretty busy schedule so I don't have the patience to search, cut and paste the section of the law which refers to this since I did research this at that time and deemed correct the Border Agent's warning.
Are you sure that you were able to make a color photocopy of your passport? How did you manage to do that, at your work copy machine or from Kinko's, Staples, office depot, or some where else?
The reason I am asking is, in FL, recently I tried to take color copies of my passport in Staples, where I was not allowed to take photocopies of passport which was clearly labeled on copy machine and same thing at Kinko's and I wonder how you managed to get color copies.. (sorry folks my questions was way out from the main topic of this post).
I, as many of you were, was stopped and requested to provide proof of immigration status. I had a color photocopy of my US Visa Stamp of my passport.
Besides the fact that the Border Patrol agent denied the photocopy as proof of immigration status, he did let me go as soon as I provided my College ID and a DL, warning me that it is against the law to make a photocopy of an official US IMMIGRATION document FOR PERSONAL USE. I did argue about the scenario if I ended up losing my passport and vital documents, which is why I had made copies. He shook his head and repeated the same - NO PHOTOCOPIES OF OFFICIAL US IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS FOR PERSONAL USE. So, while you are allowed to provide photocopies of official US documents for official government purposes, you cannot make copies of official US IMMIGRATION documents for personal use. I have a pretty busy schedule so I don't have the patience to search, cut and paste the section of the law which refers to this since I did research this at that time and deemed correct the Border Agent's warning.
Are you sure that you were able to make a color photocopy of your passport? How did you manage to do that, at your work copy machine or from Kinko's, Staples, office depot, or some where else?
The reason I am asking is, in FL, recently I tried to take color copies of my passport in Staples, where I was not allowed to take photocopies of passport which was clearly labeled on copy machine and same thing at Kinko's and I wonder how you managed to get color copies.. (sorry folks my questions was way out from the main topic of this post).
tattoo Take Down Osama Bin Laden In
go_gc_way
12-30 04:52 PM
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\\/\/\/\\/\\\\\\/\\/\/\/\
more...
pictures PHOTO: Osama bin Laden sits on

kutra
07-21 10:03 AM
once you get past the I-140, the typical reasons for denial of I-485 are some criminal background, out of status >180 days, mistakes on forms etc.
IMO a simple case would be someone who:
- has never changed employers
- was employed with a large US corporation which is more likely to have paid him his salary every month (as opposed to a 3-4 person company where getting hold of the W-2 is the only way to confirm).
- was never denied any application (change of status / entry to US)
- has clear medical records
- has clear documents related to birth certificate
Complicated cases are when:
- someone has repeatedly changed and employers since entering the US. The IO will need to make sure status was maintained throughout all those transitions.
- some document was not submitted, or not submitted with transalations/affidavits etc. Commonly birth certificate issues.
You are correct. Unfortuantely, they are not looking for these "ripe" or "low hanging fruits" cases in a FIFO order. It can be highly exasperating when a "ripe" case with a March 2006 PD gets approved when "ripe" cases with PDs earlier than 2003 are languishing! That really makes the whole system even more unjust.
IMO a simple case would be someone who:
- has never changed employers
- was employed with a large US corporation which is more likely to have paid him his salary every month (as opposed to a 3-4 person company where getting hold of the W-2 is the only way to confirm).
- was never denied any application (change of status / entry to US)
- has clear medical records
- has clear documents related to birth certificate
Complicated cases are when:
- someone has repeatedly changed and employers since entering the US. The IO will need to make sure status was maintained throughout all those transitions.
- some document was not submitted, or not submitted with transalations/affidavits etc. Commonly birth certificate issues.
You are correct. Unfortuantely, they are not looking for these "ripe" or "low hanging fruits" cases in a FIFO order. It can be highly exasperating when a "ripe" case with a March 2006 PD gets approved when "ripe" cases with PDs earlier than 2003 are languishing! That really makes the whole system even more unjust.
dresses osama bin laden children.
pappu
04-06 07:39 PM
Sure I will give the link..
I know its not fake..because I have 3 people on our floor who came from a visit..who saw these kind of things happening right in front of them (and my friends were GCs so I guess they themselves were left alone).
Now coming to point of posting their experiences themselves..especially in a situation where they were not allowed to enter US, I dont think they have any incentive left to post and seek help from fellow IV..once they are out they are out..
Nothing can bring them back unless they file a new petition and go for stamping..
I can imagine how much pain they might be going through, touchwood if I was to be one ofthem, I dont see myself posting my experience for 3 months or so..
its a different case where someone is inside US and they face a problem, yeah..why not they post straight away, but this is a different territory..we can only expect them to post, its not going to happen or may be rare case.
If we come across a few cases we can explore options. Is there an appeal process? This can be in media and can help future cases. With few case examples, a legal opinion can also be sought if this is legal at POE.
In the absence of real cases, there is no way any action can be taken and it will stay as a forum rumor.
I know its not fake..because I have 3 people on our floor who came from a visit..who saw these kind of things happening right in front of them (and my friends were GCs so I guess they themselves were left alone).
Now coming to point of posting their experiences themselves..especially in a situation where they were not allowed to enter US, I dont think they have any incentive left to post and seek help from fellow IV..once they are out they are out..
Nothing can bring them back unless they file a new petition and go for stamping..
I can imagine how much pain they might be going through, touchwood if I was to be one ofthem, I dont see myself posting my experience for 3 months or so..
its a different case where someone is inside US and they face a problem, yeah..why not they post straight away, but this is a different territory..we can only expect them to post, its not going to happen or may be rare case.
If we come across a few cases we can explore options. Is there an appeal process? This can be in media and can help future cases. With few case examples, a legal opinion can also be sought if this is legal at POE.
In the absence of real cases, there is no way any action can be taken and it will stay as a forum rumor.
more...
makeup barack obama osama bin laden
tinamatthew
07-24 01:02 PM
There is no doubt the employer letter is required.
The only question is:
1) is it safer to wait for RN and then submit this letter as evidence quoting the A# assigned, I think that would be wise for a concurrenly filed application. My lawyer said that if its concurrently filed, the letter accompanying the i-140 is sufficient and 2 letters are not required. But if the i-485 is on it own then an employment letter must accompany the form. OR
2) is it a better idea to submit a new I-485 rightaway along with the letter, What is reasoning behind this. Are you expecting a rejection? Why not wait for the RN and then send in the letter? Have you spoken to your lawyer?OR
3) should such people just wait hoping they will receive an RFE (I don't like this one at all) whenever the case is opened? For initial evidence items I believed that it would be automatically rejected if not included, HOWEVER, with the new press release from USCIS on July 23, if i-485s WITHOUT medical reports will be accepted, then what is an employment letter?
This is my 2c, but pls confirm with lawyer :)
The only question is:
1) is it safer to wait for RN and then submit this letter as evidence quoting the A# assigned, I think that would be wise for a concurrenly filed application. My lawyer said that if its concurrently filed, the letter accompanying the i-140 is sufficient and 2 letters are not required. But if the i-485 is on it own then an employment letter must accompany the form. OR
2) is it a better idea to submit a new I-485 rightaway along with the letter, What is reasoning behind this. Are you expecting a rejection? Why not wait for the RN and then send in the letter? Have you spoken to your lawyer?OR
3) should such people just wait hoping they will receive an RFE (I don't like this one at all) whenever the case is opened? For initial evidence items I believed that it would be automatically rejected if not included, HOWEVER, with the new press release from USCIS on July 23, if i-485s WITHOUT medical reports will be accepted, then what is an employment letter?
This is my 2c, but pls confirm with lawyer :)
girlfriend Osama bin Laden son Hamza vows
trump_gc
12-28 03:16 PM
Please excuse my ignorance,,but what is 529
hairstyles Osama bin Laden:
solaris27
07-12 08:33 AM
http://www.immigration-law.com/
Even though the USCIS will accelerate processing of some of these cases, these I-485 waiters and their family members may want to take care of following three relief within this month:
I-140 Premium Processing: The first condition of present limited I-140 premium processing is the unavailability of the visa numbers for you. If your H-1B six-year limit will reach within the next two months and one-year increment extension is not available in your situation, please make it sure that you file the premium processing of I-140 petition before the end of July, 2008 for the three reasons: (1) Without the approval of I-140 petition, I-485 cannot be adjudicated. Since the premium processing will not be available from August 1, 2008, you should not fail to file premium processing services. (2) If the circumstances are such that you may have to change employment using approved I-140 petition, approval of I-140 petition by premium processing will be particularly critical. (3) As explained below, approval of I-140 is one condition for the H-1B three-year increment extension. If such extension is critical for you, you should seek premium processing services as quickly as possible within this month.
104(c) Three-Year H-1B Extension Petition: If you filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently during the period of July 2007 Visa Bulletin fiasco, some of you may have obtained the I-140 petition and are just waiting for the adjudication of I-485 application. Again, some of you who fit this description may not be eligible for one-year increment H-1B extension because of specific situation in each case. You may then have to file the three-year increment H-1B petition within this month as the 104(c) petition can be filed only during the visa number is not available for you.
Two-Year EAD Extension Application: If your EAD will expire within the next four months (120 days), you should file the EAD application within this month since the first condition for the two-year EAD is unavailability of visa number for the applicant.
The foregoing actions will be particularly important for the late I-485 receipt date filers. Since the USCIS is likely to adjudicate the I-485 applications in processing queue which is generally determined by the date of receipt of I-485 applications, the later the filing date is, the longer the adjudication will take in general, and the earlier the filing date is, the shorter the adjudication will take unless some issues are involved. Good luck.
Even though the USCIS will accelerate processing of some of these cases, these I-485 waiters and their family members may want to take care of following three relief within this month:
I-140 Premium Processing: The first condition of present limited I-140 premium processing is the unavailability of the visa numbers for you. If your H-1B six-year limit will reach within the next two months and one-year increment extension is not available in your situation, please make it sure that you file the premium processing of I-140 petition before the end of July, 2008 for the three reasons: (1) Without the approval of I-140 petition, I-485 cannot be adjudicated. Since the premium processing will not be available from August 1, 2008, you should not fail to file premium processing services. (2) If the circumstances are such that you may have to change employment using approved I-140 petition, approval of I-140 petition by premium processing will be particularly critical. (3) As explained below, approval of I-140 is one condition for the H-1B three-year increment extension. If such extension is critical for you, you should seek premium processing services as quickly as possible within this month.
104(c) Three-Year H-1B Extension Petition: If you filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently during the period of July 2007 Visa Bulletin fiasco, some of you may have obtained the I-140 petition and are just waiting for the adjudication of I-485 application. Again, some of you who fit this description may not be eligible for one-year increment H-1B extension because of specific situation in each case. You may then have to file the three-year increment H-1B petition within this month as the 104(c) petition can be filed only during the visa number is not available for you.
Two-Year EAD Extension Application: If your EAD will expire within the next four months (120 days), you should file the EAD application within this month since the first condition for the two-year EAD is unavailability of visa number for the applicant.
The foregoing actions will be particularly important for the late I-485 receipt date filers. Since the USCIS is likely to adjudicate the I-485 applications in processing queue which is generally determined by the date of receipt of I-485 applications, the later the filing date is, the longer the adjudication will take in general, and the earlier the filing date is, the shorter the adjudication will take unless some issues are involved. Good luck.
Saralayar
07-13 10:37 AM
Hi,
All of us are here in US only for $$$$ and nothing else. For what reason you left your country and begging here for GC?. It is all $$$. All Attorneys charge $$$ for even sending you an email reply. Don't blame Murthy alone.:cool:
All of us are here in US only for $$$$ and nothing else. For what reason you left your country and begging here for GC?. It is all $$$. All Attorneys charge $$$ for even sending you an email reply. Don't blame Murthy alone.:cool:
crazyghoda
01-30 01:40 PM
Not sure yet...... its not something I expected to happen given the retrogression.
Would the USCIS accept a future dated offer letter? Say a couple of weeks or months from now? Or do I need to have a current job? What about paystubs? If I manage to start somewhere but dont manage to get a paystub by the RFE response date, is that ok?
Would the USCIS accept a future dated offer letter? Say a couple of weeks or months from now? Or do I need to have a current job? What about paystubs? If I manage to start somewhere but dont manage to get a paystub by the RFE response date, is that ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment