Saturday, June 18, 2011

nicole richie thinspiration

images Pro Ana Thinspo nicole richie thinspiration. Nicole richie Thinspo:
  • Nicole richie Thinspo:



  • GooblyWoobly
    01-16 06:09 PM
    See buddy, there are some people who will cry whatever scenario they are in, and some people who will laugh and be happy in whatever scenario they are in. The key to optimism and happy life is to find someone who has it worse, and realize how fortunate you are. At least you are not having to live in the slums of India. At least you are not having your daughter breathe the polluted air of an Indian metro. At least you have a healthy family and no medical emergencies to worry about. Enjoy what you have got, not crib about what you've got.





    wallpaper Nicole richie Thinspo: nicole richie thinspiration. Thinspo: Nicole Richie
  • Thinspo: Nicole Richie



  • eb3retro
    08-17 12:16 AM
    Very Good first post :eek:!!! Please hide wherever you were hiding till now, STOP judging.

    clever adj
    Definition: bright, ingenious
    Antonyms: awkward, foolish, idiotic, ignorant, naive, senseless, stupid, unclever


    I am looking to see if he will show up too..looks like he is not coming back..so much for one and the only post..





    nicole richie thinspiration. Angelina Jolie Thinspiration.
  • Angelina Jolie Thinspiration.



  • paskal
    07-16 06:18 PM
    only the media can do this for us
    they like exposes' don't they?
    now how can we get them interested
    would the nyt reporter that wrote a story on Numbers USA be interested in a follwo up on their tactics?





    2011 Thinspo: Nicole Richie nicole richie thinspiration. Thinspiration (a portmanteau
  • Thinspiration (a portmanteau



  • sivakumar
    02-22 11:57 AM
    Hi Friends,
    I have a question regarding the new ruling that states that if your Name check is pending for more than 180 days and your PD is current then you I-485 will be approved.
    In my case I-485 was filed on 23 june 2007, FP was done on 12Aug 2007, got EAD on 23september 2007.
    Since I had a RFE on I-140 it finally got approved on 25th October 2007.
    NOW MY QUESTION IS AT WHAT POINT DOES USCIS SEND APPLICATION FOR NAME CHECK? Why I am asking this question is becase I want to calculate the 180 day period. will it be after finger prinitng (e.g 12august07) or after 1-140 got approved (e.g 25october07).
    I am under EB2 caterory from India. My priority date is 12 March 2003.
    As there is a feeling that the April visa might have 12/01/2003 as the priority date.
    I may get it or I might not get it ( depending when FP started)

    Please advice,
    Thanks a lot in advance and anticipation of an answer :)
    Siva.



    more...


    nicole richie thinspiration. Tagged: nicole richie, thinspo
  • Tagged: nicole richie, thinspo



  • nojoke
    02-27 08:22 PM
    Noway it is normal..
    When was the last "normal" economic cycle when so many big banks failed...

    Lehman Brothers were 150 years old bank meaning they say great depression and the world wars and survived all of that.. This time it disappeared one morning.

    Citi, BofA,Wells etc are all in trouble..
    Would you believe Citi stock at 3 Bucks?

    And it all started with Housing.

    House prices never go down! Oh yeah.

    "No way. House prices will never go down in California. Certainly not in bay area. Government will do all the magic to stop the crash... Not affordable, doesn't matter. Google stocks will make a lot of rich guys. BTW renting is throwing money away.":D:D:D:rolleyes:
    I love the guys making those arguments.
    Now it is India's turn.
    "No way, India's real estate will crash. It has a huge population and a huge demand for 70 lakh apartments( even though there are only few people who can afford it)".:rolleyes:





    nicole richie thinspiration. Filed under thinspo
  • Filed under thinspo



  • Jaime
    09-10 04:32 PM
    We love the U.S. We won't allow bad immigration policy to continue to hurt our country with a self-inflicted Reverse Brain Drain. Already 100,000 of us highly-skilled immigrants have left in frustration! We won't allow this to continue!!! We are going to stop this madness, AND IT ALL STARTS IN WASHINGTON ON THE 18th!!!! This is not only for ourselves, we are doing this for America!!!!!!!!!!!!



    more...


    nicole richie thinspiration. Nicole Richie - thinspo
  • Nicole Richie - thinspo



  • Saralayar
    04-03 12:34 PM
    Dude complete your profile first if you want to be taken seriously.

    I would be hesitant to write to some anonymous email id.
    For our accurate statistics, please fill all your details (Zuhail and others) with correct details (it won't affect you in anyways). For arriving at correct numbers for any Agendas, this is required. Then post your questions or start a thread in this forum.





    2010 Angelina Jolie Thinspiration. nicole richie thinspiration. Pro Ana Thinspo
  • Pro Ana Thinspo



  • sameer2730
    11-25 08:51 AM
    wow..this thread is putting more valuable insights..thanks to all of you who are sharing this information..

    Yes..I understand about ROI and all..thats why I want to do online..no way I could do fulltime.

    But my biggest challenge is dedicating time..As of now, by the time we finish our dinner and put kids to sleep, it will be anywhere between 8:30PM to 9:00PM..(Sometimes my 3.5 year old son wakes up and tells me that he wants to become Spider Man..so those days will take us into 10PM range)

    Now by the time, kids go to bed, I am totally exhausted and I have to keep in mind the work pressure (sometimes I may have to work late)..so I am little bit confused on how to balance.

    But I certainly want to do MBA, because I want to have an MBA degree, I believe it will help me grow to next level in my job and may be help me get a better job or If I move to India then I hope an American MBA from a reputed university will fetch me a mid/senior level position (I am tired of being a tech lead/senior developer in US where all of my Juniors who joined my team as ELTP when I was project lead in India have become Deliver managers etc..dont mean to take their credit away..but staying on H1B here as put a roadblock on my career..not eveyr h1b gets an opportunity to grow..tell me about it)

    so, coming back, so far, I heard from Phani about KD and It looks like a good place for Online..

    The other one I was thinking about is WP Carey from Arizona state..it is also considered good..I am in FLorida and Warrington college is ranked higher but I heard being a southern college, not many recognize this one.


    Also, what about PennState World Campus or Univ. of Massachusets at Lowell/Amherst.
    I am just finishing up with my masters in a STEM discipline. I have two kids of my own and my wife works full time. One child is 1 year old. Believe me it just works out fine. But you will not have a "life" for the next two years, so get used to it. Weekends will be just work for two years. You will absolutely need to have your wifes support. But in the end it is very satisfying. And while you may not realize it , it sets a a great example for your child, who thinks studying is cool coz dad does it.



    more...


    nicole richie thinspiration. nicole richie thinspiration. Nicole Richie and Sophie Monk
  • nicole richie thinspiration. Nicole Richie and Sophie Monk



  • ronhira
    03-12 11:14 AM
    I have contributed to IV in faxes, phone calls and sending numerous letters. You can always check my history before analyzing from a blind eye. I have been here for a while, I have even spoken to a few IV core members.

    Need my trust and money, please earn it.

    so u'r sachbole - employee of that tracker site..... wonder y u hate iv......

    u did not contribute to iv by sending faxes & making those phone calls.... u did that for u'rself...... u'r not doing me or anyone else a favor by sending faxes or making phone calls.....

    no one needs u'r trust becoz u'r a paid employee of a business that is against each one of us getting green card...... if everyone will get gc then who will track their application.... meaning no ad revenue for u..... isn't that right? sachbole?





    hair Thinspiration (a portmanteau nicole richie thinspiration. nicole richie thinspiration.
  • nicole richie thinspiration.



  • angelfire76
    09-28 05:57 PM
    I am one who has got a Master's degree in the US. I want to mention that because that I am proud of that. Just like Immigration Voice is stressing the fact that it is for legal immigrants only, not the illegal ones.

    Anyone who has something to be proud of would want to mention it. Americans like to say "proud to be an American" for the same reason.

    Besides, having finished a graduate degree program in the US is a big contribution to the US either financially and/or academically.

    The most serious issue with the US educated is that when it comes to work that requires a lot of work experience, they are not as competitive as those who went straight to work and has got a lot more work experience. They are only good in coming up with new patents and building new business models. The current immigration system favor those that have more work experience. So that is why the US educated ones are in a disadvantaged position.

    Considering the fact that the US educated have contributed a lot (some up to 6 years or more of their time) to the US financially and/or academically and still in a disadvantaged position, we do need some special treatments.

    Have I made it clear?


    I got a free ride through graduate school, so I should be ashamed that I didn't contribute financially and used tax payer money to convince my advisor to work on pet projects.Academically too they were more proof-of-concept type projects. :D That was a joke. Point taken. :)

    Hmmm..no I would think that you still need BS+5 to qualify for EB2 while you only need BS+1.5 yrs to qualify for EB2. Where do you think the scale is tipped?
    Also how fair is it that a new grad from college joins Microsoft, Intel (no majority of people who work there are not tech studs)etc. where GC sponsorship is a process versus somebody who doesn't have a Master's degree but great engineering skills honed by experience and works for a start-up. The immigration process is loaded against the startups in case you didn't know. I've seen too many real life scenarios of the above to be convinced otherwise.

    But let's not beat a dead horse and invite the wrath of admins or senior members.



    more...


    nicole richie thinspiration. gym workout nicole richie
  • gym workout nicole richie



  • gc28262
    06-11 09:36 AM
    resent it !





    hot Tagged: nicole richie, thinspo nicole richie thinspiration. Thinspo: Nicole Richie
  • Thinspo: Nicole Richie



  • ameryki
    03-17 03:00 PM
    PD Nov 2005 filed in Aug 2007



    more...


    house Aguilera amp; Nicole Richie nicole richie thinspiration. workout nicole richie
  • workout nicole richie



  • JazzByTheBay
    01-16 10:44 PM
    Any budding film-makers in the crowd thinking of a documentary?





    tattoo Filed under thinspo nicole richie thinspiration. nicole richie thinspo
  • nicole richie thinspo



  • Googler
    02-20 03:11 PM
    googler u r the new berkeleybee!!

    can u call him in a few weeks and ask him what was the number of eb2 india pre-dec 2003 that he got from uscis?

    I try not to abuse his patience too much -- this was the first time ever that I called him twice in the matter of seven days. ;-)



    more...


    pictures Nicole Richie - thinspo nicole richie thinspiration. Nicole Richie - thinspo
  • Nicole Richie - thinspo



  • vivekm1309
    07-17 03:28 PM
    let us keep fighting /exposing these liars.

    Great ..the tax related point has been removed. I did write to them that my lawyers will be contacting them with proof my tax returns.

    Let us attack more points ...finally they will shorten this fax message to one point ...:)





    dresses Thinspo: Nicole Richie nicole richie thinspiration. Nicole amp; Paris
  • Nicole amp; Paris



  • kkt_tkk
    03-07 08:24 PM
    Hi,

    I am flying (to BWI) from MI, need accomodation during my stay.

    Please let me know.

    Thanks,
    KKT



    more...


    makeup nicole richie thinspiration. Nicole Richie and Sophie Monk nicole richie thinspiration. Aguilera amp; Nicole Richie
  • Aguilera amp; Nicole Richie



  • gc28262
    12-20 07:18 PM
    Your first paragraph is wrong. If you are not working, then you are out of status. Regardless of whether your employer formally terminated employment and formally cancelled your H1B. Out of status means staying in USA legally, but not doing what you are supposed to be doing. If you dont attend classes and go to college when on student visa, you are out of status even though you are legally present.

    ?
    I am not convinced about this part. Do you have any link to some USCIS rule/document regarding this ?
    As per my understanding H1B employee becomes "out of status" when the employer-employee relationship cease to exist ( laid off )





    girlfriend nicole richie thinspo nicole richie thinspiration. thinspo Nicole Richie. My idol
  • thinspo Nicole Richie. My idol



  • waitnwatch
    07-28 12:50 PM
    Let's get this straight............

    This thread was started by some fake who most probably joined today and has all dates set to 3/24/2005.

    Could you guys please find something better to do than getting all worked up with this FAKE thread.

    Next thing we will see is a thread saying......."I just shook hands with Donald Duck" and we will start investigating the characters immigrant status, ethnicity and religious leanings.

    GOOD LUCK:rolleyes:





    hairstyles gym workout nicole richie nicole richie thinspiration. Some more thinspiration
  • Some more thinspiration



  • ItIsNotFunny
    10-16 06:12 PM
    -Someone gave me RED for this posting with NO comments-

    I wish that educated moron could come in open to discuss the alternative approaches. with a issues like this probably we need mltiple approaches to get our msg clear.

    It looks like someone just walked by put red dot with "." as comment to everyone. Gave one to me too... Just ignore. Its not important. More important is what exactly we want to do.

    Whatever we decide, lets finalize and start working on it. I remember famous quote from Walt Disney: "The best way to get something done is start doing it."





    vandanaverdia
    09-11 12:45 PM
    This aint my fight... This aint your fight..
    THIS IS OUR FIGHT!!!
    We need to come together & let our voices be heard!!!
    Come to DC...
    There is very little time & lots to achieve...

    There are miles to go before I sleep.....





    pmb76
    03-18 06:47 PM
    Now for the rest of this year the EB2 queues for China and India are merged. Visa allocations will be solely based on Priority date. So for example if India has many priority dates that are before China's, India may end up getting more visa allocations. The same holds true if China has earlier priority dates than India does. That's how I inderstood it and I thought I would try to explain it to some who did not. Otherwise sorry for stating the obvious.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment