
ItIsNotFunny
10-17 02:38 PM
What did we achieve? Didn't come out with common agenda!
wallpaper wallpaper laptop windows 7.
Goodintentions
02-09 11:47 AM
I am planning to drive down from Detroit area. It should take about 10 1/2 hours to DC. It will be good if we could car pool, more for driving comfort and company. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Best wishes...
Best wishes...

Abhinaym
09-10 11:10 AM
I guess, getting 30 green dots is tougher than getting GC itself:D
Restricting chat access based on dots earned is probably the most idiotic thing IV has done. Folks who have contributed hundreds of dollars should be allowed access irrespective of posts or stupid dots.
Is that 30 dots or 30 points?
It should be possible to have 30 points without 20 dots. I'm not clear on that, please let me know if I'm wrong.
Restricting chat access based on dots earned is probably the most idiotic thing IV has done. Folks who have contributed hundreds of dollars should be allowed access irrespective of posts or stupid dots.
Is that 30 dots or 30 points?
It should be possible to have 30 points without 20 dots. I'm not clear on that, please let me know if I'm wrong.
2011 wallpaper, wallpaper windows 7
chantu
07-28 11:47 AM
I think this thread should be closed. These kind of threads do incite feelings and can be detrimental to our cause. Already there is enough division between Eb2 and Eb3...master's and non-master's and now this.
more...
ramus
07-02 07:42 PM
Thanks..Please ask others to contribute too.
Contributed : 100 couple of hours back
Order Details - Jul 2, 2007 11:49 GMT-07:00
Google Order #516773533199673
Contributed : 100 couple of hours back
Order Details - Jul 2, 2007 11:49 GMT-07:00
Google Order #516773533199673

Caliber
03-10 02:58 PM
From July-07 fiasco DOS and USICS work very closely on VB, I am referring to USCI and DOS. And USCIS is the one who influence DOS decision.
MDIX: I wish your forecast come true. But if you followed the thread, most of 2001/2002/2003 did not even have soft LUD's. While I agree that USCIS is working on EB3 I as many got RFE's, there are many more whose cases were not touched. I gave you green.
MDIX: I wish your forecast come true. But if you followed the thread, most of 2001/2002/2003 did not even have soft LUD's. While I agree that USCIS is working on EB3 I as many got RFE's, there are many more whose cases were not touched. I gave you green.
more...
unseenguy
02-13 08:14 PM
These days I get a weird look on the trains and planes. I am wondering why are we in this shit place which is full of unhappiness. But I guess it will take 3-4 months to find a good job from here in India. So I will be here until I find one :-d
2010 wallpaper laptop windows 7.
mihird
07-09 03:58 PM
I dont think legally you can sue someone, because they have worked harder.
I posted this link , so that everybody may know the legal reasons, which we can present in a court of law.
If this lawsuit is accepted by the court , then the USCIS lawyers would tell what exactly happened.
I till now personally believe , that the USCIS/DOS hasnt broken any law.
They may have however changed a pettern,process , but no law has been broken.
It took them 6 months to consume 66K visas and then another 15 days to process another 66K.
It is reasonably safe to assume, either correct procedures were not followed in the past or were not followed in the last 2 weeks. Only a judge can order USCIS to elobarte on what processes were followed in the last 2 weeks (FBI name checks and security clearances skipped...etc. etc.)
They made people expend (or rather waste) millions of dollars in preparing the paperwork...and then changed the process abruptly on July 2nd..with no advance notice...they could have published a guidance in the July bulletin itself of this possibly happening, if not published a guidance sometime later...
There is no doubt, that the entire chain of events were premeditated...and the communication mix-up as claimed by Condoleezza Rice on TV was a deliberate one..
I doubt if this will all fly in court...they certainly owe the millions of wasted dollars and thousands of wasted hours in preparing the paperwork, back to the applicants/attornies...at the least...
Keep in mind, the AILF rarely files a law suit against the government, and most of their law suits have had favorable outcomes..
I posted this link , so that everybody may know the legal reasons, which we can present in a court of law.
If this lawsuit is accepted by the court , then the USCIS lawyers would tell what exactly happened.
I till now personally believe , that the USCIS/DOS hasnt broken any law.
They may have however changed a pettern,process , but no law has been broken.
It took them 6 months to consume 66K visas and then another 15 days to process another 66K.
It is reasonably safe to assume, either correct procedures were not followed in the past or were not followed in the last 2 weeks. Only a judge can order USCIS to elobarte on what processes were followed in the last 2 weeks (FBI name checks and security clearances skipped...etc. etc.)
They made people expend (or rather waste) millions of dollars in preparing the paperwork...and then changed the process abruptly on July 2nd..with no advance notice...they could have published a guidance in the July bulletin itself of this possibly happening, if not published a guidance sometime later...
There is no doubt, that the entire chain of events were premeditated...and the communication mix-up as claimed by Condoleezza Rice on TV was a deliberate one..
I doubt if this will all fly in court...they certainly owe the millions of wasted dollars and thousands of wasted hours in preparing the paperwork, back to the applicants/attornies...at the least...
Keep in mind, the AILF rarely files a law suit against the government, and most of their law suits have had favorable outcomes..
more...
StarSun
03-16 07:12 PM
VA/DC/MD members, please host members from out of states. Contact sukhwinderd (private message) or send him an email.......... 2011carpool@gmail.com Lots of members are asking for hosts......
VA and MD chapter leaders, please post this information in your state chapters, encourage people to open their homes to fellow members.
VA and MD chapter leaders, please post this information in your state chapters, encourage people to open their homes to fellow members.
hair Download Free Windows 7 Theme
jcgc
02-21 03:18 PM
Dont rely on tracitt. no one knows how many report there. It is not scientific or true. For right numbers, anlyse the DOS report for each year, if you hva more time.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html
Well that is the only available source. The DOS reports will tell you how many numbers have been used up historically. But they don;t tell you what USCIS has on its plate still pending right now by PD. And as far as i know, is the best option.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html
Well that is the only available source. The DOS reports will tell you how many numbers have been used up historically. But they don;t tell you what USCIS has on its plate still pending right now by PD. And as far as i know, is the best option.
more...
tooclose
07-13 10:24 AM
It is not a contradiction to the previous statement.
Cut-off-date = 1 ==> PDs before 1st can file (i.e mar-01 cut-off date mean pds till apr-30 can file)
Cut-off-date = 8 ==> PDs before 8 can file (i.e pds 1 to 7 since they are in one bucket)
Cut-off-date = 15 ==> PDs before 15 can file (specifically pds in bucket 8-14 can file)
etc...
Hope it helps. As others predicted, I really think the numbers will not move back. You will get your GC soon.
yikes !!! so looks like I have to wait then... anyways I was happy for a few moments till I saw this message :)
Cut-off-date = 1 ==> PDs before 1st can file (i.e mar-01 cut-off date mean pds till apr-30 can file)
Cut-off-date = 8 ==> PDs before 8 can file (i.e pds 1 to 7 since they are in one bucket)
Cut-off-date = 15 ==> PDs before 15 can file (specifically pds in bucket 8-14 can file)
etc...
Hope it helps. As others predicted, I really think the numbers will not move back. You will get your GC soon.
yikes !!! so looks like I have to wait then... anyways I was happy for a few moments till I saw this message :)
hot My windows 7 setup used to use

diptam
07-01 09:44 PM
Updated my profile.
At this time, IV is analyzing the impact of the speculation around the July visa bulletin closure, and is reaching out to attorneys, including AILA and planning next steps. tomorrow being a working day will also help us get more information and opportunity to reach appropriate levels of government . We will share more information with you as soon as there are developments. In the meanwhile, you should go about business as usual, and file your 485/140 applications as planned.
IMPORTANT: At this time, you are encouraged to update your user profiles on IV with the most current information and the best way to reach you. If we have an urgent action item, we may also send newsletters to all members.
At this time, IV is analyzing the impact of the speculation around the July visa bulletin closure, and is reaching out to attorneys, including AILA and planning next steps. tomorrow being a working day will also help us get more information and opportunity to reach appropriate levels of government . We will share more information with you as soon as there are developments. In the meanwhile, you should go about business as usual, and file your 485/140 applications as planned.
IMPORTANT: At this time, you are encouraged to update your user profiles on IV with the most current information and the best way to reach you. If we have an urgent action item, we may also send newsletters to all members.
more...
house windows 7 themes , wallpapers
WillIBLucky
06-22 08:36 PM
Its against law to take color copies of ID, passport, DOB etc in Michigan. So you should not take color copies as it would mean you are breaking a federal law.
b/w copies are more than enough for ID and passport. But, the ID should be enlarged in b/w.
b/w copies are more than enough for ID and passport. But, the ID should be enlarged in b/w.
tattoo Windows 7 Alienware 2010 x86
sw33t
01-18 06:39 PM
Are you not authorized to work until new EAD or copy of EAD will suffice... I know everything else is easy to replace.... but USCIS documents takes months...
Should a copy of EAD + DL be sufficient to keep in wallet?? I've lost my wallet once.. so its a scary thought...
Based on your state law, you may be required to carry your original DL and not copies.
Understand that these are technicalities. As long as you are nice, polite, calm and co-operative you have nothing to fear.
EAD is an "EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION DOCUMENT". It is not enough to prove your immigration status. When approached by Border agents, showing your EAD along with all supporting immigration documents (such as H1B, I-140, I-485 Receipt) etc. is required along with a valid passport and a valid US Visa stamp .
Should a copy of EAD + DL be sufficient to keep in wallet?? I've lost my wallet once.. so its a scary thought...
Based on your state law, you may be required to carry your original DL and not copies.
Understand that these are technicalities. As long as you are nice, polite, calm and co-operative you have nothing to fear.
EAD is an "EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION DOCUMENT". It is not enough to prove your immigration status. When approached by Border agents, showing your EAD along with all supporting immigration documents (such as H1B, I-140, I-485 Receipt) etc. is required along with a valid passport and a valid US Visa stamp .
more...
pictures 7 Theme contains 10 different HQ wallpaper of 1920 x 1200 compaq
webm
03-17 01:14 PM
Category: EB3 India
PD: Oct 2001
140 AD:Sep,2005
485 RD:06/25/2007
PD: Oct 2001
140 AD:Sep,2005
485 RD:06/25/2007
dresses I use Windows 7 at work
johnamit
07-18 09:14 AM
some applications have already been rejected, mostly on July 2nd but a very few.
USCIS did not say that they will return the application and they should be refilled.
With their announcement on July 17th, they have about 16 more days in this month left. It is a heavy workload for them to reject all the petitions (minimum 200K packages) which is unnecessary work and cost enourmous amount of money.
Also they will not invite another problem if the do not give sufficient time to the clients to file, what if someone receives the package Auguest 15. That will be another mess up.
It looks like SCs have rejected some applications on the same day (July 2nd), those applicants should have already received them(on July 3rd or 4th). They have to refile. Rejections after July 17th may not be true.
My lawer says:
Your application has reached INS on July 2nd and upon the statement from USIC on July 17th, it will be accepted.
USCIS did not say that they will return the application and they should be refilled.
With their announcement on July 17th, they have about 16 more days in this month left. It is a heavy workload for them to reject all the petitions (minimum 200K packages) which is unnecessary work and cost enourmous amount of money.
Also they will not invite another problem if the do not give sufficient time to the clients to file, what if someone receives the package Auguest 15. That will be another mess up.
It looks like SCs have rejected some applications on the same day (July 2nd), those applicants should have already received them(on July 3rd or 4th). They have to refile. Rejections after July 17th may not be true.
My lawer says:
Your application has reached INS on July 2nd and upon the statement from USIC on July 17th, it will be accepted.
more...
makeup This laptop also completed
sprajulu
07-01 04:09 PM
We all should request politely to end the specific reservations.
girlfriend HD Wallpaper, Windows 7 HD
genius
11-21 08:51 PM
Guy..i am just too tired of waiting ...but will still keep working towards it...
i wanted some suggestions...my laywer screwed up my H1B by putting up a wrong start date due to which my application was returned by USCIS and I cud not make it FY 2007.I am currently on my OPT which expires in May 2007.I was wondering whether there was a way other than coming back on F1.
Thanks in advance.!!
i wanted some suggestions...my laywer screwed up my H1B by putting up a wrong start date due to which my application was returned by USCIS and I cud not make it FY 2007.I am currently on my OPT which expires in May 2007.I was wondering whether there was a way other than coming back on F1.
Thanks in advance.!!
hairstyles Windows 7 8520 8530

downthedrain
02-03 10:31 AM
Thanks desi3933, couple more questions...
do I have to submit only the job offer letter?
Should it be the old(one I originally got) one or get one from the employer saying I am currently employed as permamenet for the same salary as in I140?
Do I have to send the W2 from last year?
Do I have to send 2 paystubs from this year?
do I have to submit only the job offer letter?
Should it be the old(one I originally got) one or get one from the employer saying I am currently employed as permamenet for the same salary as in I140?
Do I have to send the W2 from last year?
Do I have to send 2 paystubs from this year?
kumarc123
07-18 03:48 PM
I complied the list from visa stastistics website
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html
example 2007 numbers from
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY07AnnualReportTableVp2.pdf
2006 numbers from
http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY06AnnualReportTableV-Part2.pdf
Hey Man,
This was quiet good information, thanks for all your efforts in finding and compiling them together.
Take Care
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html
example 2007 numbers from
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY07AnnualReportTableVp2.pdf
2006 numbers from
http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY06AnnualReportTableV-Part2.pdf
Hey Man,
This was quiet good information, thanks for all your efforts in finding and compiling them together.
Take Care
signifer123
02-16 01:02 PM
Lol only one person i know of said they were giving up man, i just have to replan my look for mine
No comments:
Post a Comment