sukhwinderd
02-09 08:43 AM
I would like to join, I live in Orlando area... do you happen to hear from other interested members?
most likely one of my friends will join. so 3 of us till now. i am trying to check with my other friends.
most likely one of my friends will join. so 3 of us till now. i am trying to check with my other friends.
wallpaper Star wars 212th Cody#39;s
dummgelauft
04-07 11:50 AM
After reading this rumor mongering for a few weeks now, I have drawn a common between these cases (if we believe for a second that these stories ARE true). All these friend of a friend of a friend who were "sent back", seem to be working fro "desi" software "consultants". If that is indeed the case, then great work CIS. These shysters have no place in the EB queue anyways.
(2) I doubt if CIS will risk having a lawsuit thrown at them by a Genuine American or mutlinational company if they "send bacK" their genuine H1B employee ( Do you think A place like Microsoft, Intel, GE or Boeing etc will take such treatment of their employee? No, they will sue CIS.
(3) I work with H1B holders from OTHER countries too (lots of Russians and Chinese). None of them have ever "heard" any "friend of a friend" sent back.
So, Cut the crap and do your work.
(2) I doubt if CIS will risk having a lawsuit thrown at them by a Genuine American or mutlinational company if they "send bacK" their genuine H1B employee ( Do you think A place like Microsoft, Intel, GE or Boeing etc will take such treatment of their employee? No, they will sue CIS.
(3) I work with H1B holders from OTHER countries too (lots of Russians and Chinese). None of them have ever "heard" any "friend of a friend" sent back.
So, Cut the crap and do your work.
reedandbamboo
09-14 02:03 PM
Hi,
This is for EAD Renewal (I-765)
I was working on H1 till May 08 now I am working on EAD
What should I write in column 15.(Current Immigration Status) in I-765 form
When I was on H1 in 2007, during first time EAD appliaction I filled with H1B
Please advice.
Thanks
JSQUARE
I have the same question.
This is for EAD Renewal (I-765)
I was working on H1 till May 08 now I am working on EAD
What should I write in column 15.(Current Immigration Status) in I-765 form
When I was on H1 in 2007, during first time EAD appliaction I filled with H1B
Please advice.
Thanks
JSQUARE
I have the same question.
2011 WEAPONS CAN BE DISPLAYED IN
qesehmk
02-12 12:27 PM
Folks,
lets put the "you said .. I said" aside and just evaluate the definition of "assigned" and "used" visa numbers.
- correct me if I am wrong but I think Ron implies - "some numbers are assigned but then not used. These numbers still show up as used in the data report (since they were assigned)".
We have established that there is no document to support this but can we find out if this assumption can be true?
One can only infer based some facts and some assumptions.
Fact - Fallen new 485 demand (28% or more)
Fact - Law requires quarterly spillover.
Fact (?) - DoS allocated 30% of visas in Q1 (is it a fact?)
Fact - Dates did not move significantly
So all of these things fit together well only if one of the following is true
a) USCIS is utlizing the allocated visas.
b) EB3 to EB2 conversion is substantial enough to not warrant any movement in dates.
Regarding Ron's claim of 13K wasted in 2009. That is where I said I have a hard time accepting that. Because in 2009 EB did not receive any spillover from FB (to my best knowledge) and in 2009 EB did consumer 140K visas.
lets put the "you said .. I said" aside and just evaluate the definition of "assigned" and "used" visa numbers.
- correct me if I am wrong but I think Ron implies - "some numbers are assigned but then not used. These numbers still show up as used in the data report (since they were assigned)".
We have established that there is no document to support this but can we find out if this assumption can be true?
One can only infer based some facts and some assumptions.
Fact - Fallen new 485 demand (28% or more)
Fact - Law requires quarterly spillover.
Fact (?) - DoS allocated 30% of visas in Q1 (is it a fact?)
Fact - Dates did not move significantly
So all of these things fit together well only if one of the following is true
a) USCIS is utlizing the allocated visas.
b) EB3 to EB2 conversion is substantial enough to not warrant any movement in dates.
Regarding Ron's claim of 13K wasted in 2009. That is where I said I have a hard time accepting that. Because in 2009 EB did not receive any spillover from FB (to my best knowledge) and in 2009 EB did consumer 140K visas.
more...
murali77
08-06 07:38 PM
Hello Gurus.
My wife's and my I-485 status changed to 'Card Production' . PD Jan 2006.
My wife is in India and scheduled to return on 25th of August on Valid AP. My question is if my can still use to AP to enter USA ?
Appreciate your inputs.
Thanks
Mo
My wife's and my I-485 status changed to 'Card Production' . PD Jan 2006.
My wife is in India and scheduled to return on 25th of August on Valid AP. My question is if my can still use to AP to enter USA ?
Appreciate your inputs.
Thanks
Mo
nixstor
03-18 05:17 PM
I can use some help if I am missing some things here.
Snip from 202 a 5 (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/template.htm?view=document&doc_action=sethitdoc&doc_hit=1&doc_searchcontext=jump&s_context=jump&s_action=newSearch&s_method=applyFilter&s_fieldSearch=nxthomecollectionid|SLB&s_fieldSearch=foliodestination|act202a&s_type=all&hash=0-0-0-1435)
(A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
Paragraph in the above corresond to each category. So paragraph 1 is EB1. Paragraph 2 is EB2 and so on. So the translation is what the VB exactly said.
What does 203 (b) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 say?
Define EB1-EB5 categories. Find it here (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/DocView/slbid/1/2/15?hilite=).
I posted the same Q on Ron Gotcher's forum this afternoon and my post did not go through to be moderated (I got the message that the post was submitted and will be posted after moderator approves it) or the mod chose not to post it.
Snip from 202 a 5 (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/template.htm?view=document&doc_action=sethitdoc&doc_hit=1&doc_searchcontext=jump&s_context=jump&s_action=newSearch&s_method=applyFilter&s_fieldSearch=nxthomecollectionid|SLB&s_fieldSearch=foliodestination|act202a&s_type=all&hash=0-0-0-1435)
(A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
Paragraph in the above corresond to each category. So paragraph 1 is EB1. Paragraph 2 is EB2 and so on. So the translation is what the VB exactly said.
What does 203 (b) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 say?
Define EB1-EB5 categories. Find it here (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/DocView/slbid/1/2/15?hilite=).
I posted the same Q on Ron Gotcher's forum this afternoon and my post did not go through to be moderated (I got the message that the post was submitted and will be posted after moderator approves it) or the mod chose not to post it.
more...
Libra
09-10 12:23 PM
Andy_garcia, its good for you that your wife and kid are working. We people dont use consulting firm to get our GC, but got stuck with those companies because if we leave them we have to start whole GC process. So we dont want that to happen and wait for 10 more yrs to get our GC.
I have been here for 8 years and I do not have the option of going back to my country like you guys from India. I applied for my 485 2 years ago and my son and wife are working already.
When I was on H1, I was happy with the company. It seems that people who are using the sponsor company as a tool to get the GC are the ones complaininf the most about.
I have been here for 8 years and I do not have the option of going back to my country like you guys from India. I applied for my 485 2 years ago and my son and wife are working already.
When I was on H1, I was happy with the company. It seems that people who are using the sponsor company as a tool to get the GC are the ones complaininf the most about.
2010 LEGO Star Wars Imperial
pbuckeye
02-12 03:06 PM
What advertisement? I was just trying to see if there was any truth in "he who shall not be named" 's assumption. I am convinced of the facts now, which was the point to begin with. Does every post have to be part of an agenda (too much Zee TV watching )?
thanks to kumarc123 for bringing some comic relief to this wound up thread.
P.S. The Zee TV bit was a joke, I am not an advertiser for that channel as well.
thanks to kumarc123 for bringing some comic relief to this wound up thread.
P.S. The Zee TV bit was a joke, I am not an advertiser for that channel as well.
more...
ItIsNotFunny
09-19 09:46 AM
Legal Immigrants Rally
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76080420003555
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20059427058009
http://picasaweb.google.com/raghumoh...lyWashingtonDC
Happy viewing, Foward to your friends n family
--
Regards,
Raghu
I wish atleast one of the links could work.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76080420003555
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20059427058009
http://picasaweb.google.com/raghumoh...lyWashingtonDC
Happy viewing, Foward to your friends n family
--
Regards,
Raghu
I wish atleast one of the links could work.
hair makeup build lego star wars
nlssubbu
09-28 06:20 PM
Sorry about the generalization. I was refering to Senthil1 kind of folks, not folks like you. Thanks for all the support. My friend got a green card as recently as a month back, he struggled for a long time before he got one, I asked him if he wants to come for the rally and he told me "MRRRRRRRR I GOT MY GREEN CARD, YOU ARE ASKING THE WRONG PERSON FOR THE RALLY" and the same person told me "SOMETHING MUST HAPPEN TO THESE ROTTEN CONSULTING COMPANIES, THEY ARE RUINING THE SYSTEM" he got his GC from a small consulting company and after getting his GC he says these companies must not exist - he wants to shut thee door behind him
These kind of people need to realise that they were in the same boat and just got across the shore. It does not mean that they should not help such people for a good cause. I hope that the current list of GC seekers do not fall in to such category in future. There are only a very few who lead by example and it is better to follow a good example. (That is why they are called leaders). I hope you can ignore these kind of people.
Thanks
These kind of people need to realise that they were in the same boat and just got across the shore. It does not mean that they should not help such people for a good cause. I hope that the current list of GC seekers do not fall in to such category in future. There are only a very few who lead by example and it is better to follow a good example. (That is why they are called leaders). I hope you can ignore these kind of people.
Thanks
more...
wizard20740
07-09 07:25 PM
A FBI name check does not seem to be a mandatory requirement for a GC. I think it maybe part of a "National Security Background Check" but does not seem to be a mandatory one.
Also Please see link below, which seems to indicate that precedents exist for issuing Citizenship to people without completion of background checks. These checks have to be completed within 120 days of citizenship interview, and it seems that in nearly 20% cases, people have been granted citizenship without completion of background checks because the 120 day timeline expired.
http://immigration.about.com/b/a/256020.htm
Would you mind quoting the actual law then?
Does every I-485 need FBI approval or just background check? How do you know that it needs FBI Name Check for all cases. Quote the law please.
Also Please see link below, which seems to indicate that precedents exist for issuing Citizenship to people without completion of background checks. These checks have to be completed within 120 days of citizenship interview, and it seems that in nearly 20% cases, people have been granted citizenship without completion of background checks because the 120 day timeline expired.
http://immigration.about.com/b/a/256020.htm
Would you mind quoting the actual law then?
Does every I-485 need FBI approval or just background check? How do you know that it needs FBI Name Check for all cases. Quote the law please.
hot with his Custom Star Wars
ambals03
06-10 04:39 PM
Done and forwarded to 10 friends.
more...
house Star Wars: DL44 Greedo Killer
niklshah
12-10 11:35 AM
With all the porting nonsense going on eb2 will move backward and eb3 will inch forward slowly. We might end up with eb2 and eb3 in 2002. congrats to all the people who ported, the only thing you accomplished is you made sure eb2 does not progress (it does not mean you have have moved forward by porting, it just means that you have made sure you have prevented original eb2 guys from getting green card), the people who ported wont gain any benefit but they will make it worse for everyone, they have to file a second i140 which will take at least another 1 year to clear and after 1 year when the ported 140's clear the eb2 will go back to 2002. You have also accomplished another great feat, DOL is going to make it impossible to file eb2 in IT jobs so even genuine people are screwed. Before people start giving red dots and justifying there porting I have an message for you, your behavior is no different from the people who did labor substitution, the end result was DOL ended labor substitution and the result of all this porting is DOL has made it impossible to get eb2 even for genuine cases. Just because others are doing it does not mean you can do it, obviously it is wrong therefore dol removed labor substitution and now dol is making it impossible to get eb2 for IT jobs even for genuine cases. 90 % of people doing this porting are desi consulting employees, they wine and complain about desi consulting companies as blood suckers (justifiably) but they themselves are bloodsuckers on the EB2 community by doing this eb3 to eb2 porting.
there u go again... EB3 - EB2 crying continues.....from your post it looks that only EB3 is responsible for no forward movemant of EB2.. cool down dude thats not the only reason... be honest and tell in how many IV campaigns u have participated...? and also how many originally filled EB2 really deserve to file in EB3... I am pharmacist but we are in EB3 eventhough we required Pharm D now to get pharmacist license which is equivalent to phd.. so stop crying and start working on IV campaigns thats the only thing which will help..
there u go again... EB3 - EB2 crying continues.....from your post it looks that only EB3 is responsible for no forward movemant of EB2.. cool down dude thats not the only reason... be honest and tell in how many IV campaigns u have participated...? and also how many originally filled EB2 really deserve to file in EB3... I am pharmacist but we are in EB3 eventhough we required Pharm D now to get pharmacist license which is equivalent to phd.. so stop crying and start working on IV campaigns thats the only thing which will help..
tattoo Some custom weapons
Dakota Newfie
07-03 12:20 PM
As I said, I expected to be "attacked" when I submitted my posts which only proves my point since the attacks are only coming from a "select group"; remember, the more you criticize my opions, the more you prove I'm right!
That being said, since I am not a member of this "select group", Administrator please remove me from the list of IMMIGRATION VOICE members. Thank you and good bye.
That being said, since I am not a member of this "select group", Administrator please remove me from the list of IMMIGRATION VOICE members. Thank you and good bye.
more...
pictures TO: STAR WARS, WEAPONS,
grinch
03-11 10:33 PM
Yes we are soulty!!
Thanks bluesun, I'll try it out
Thanks bluesun, I'll try it out
dresses cool lego star wars guns.
StarSun
02-23 08:16 AM
Thank you Vin13 and Sukhwinderd for keeping track of the air miles and carpool/hosting details.
Members, please come forward with your generous donations to help fellow members mitigate costs associated with the advocacy efforts.
Members, please come forward with your generous donations to help fellow members mitigate costs associated with the advocacy efforts.
more...
makeup Main body: Star Wars Crab

perm2gc
12-31 01:43 PM
Good Job Guys...We will me seeing more results if we can regularly post in the other forum/board.Lets make every friday a target day to post in as many forums/boards possible.
Thank You for all who has given their valuable time to IV.
Thank You for all who has given their valuable time to IV.
girlfriend custom Bapty prop (RIGHT,
actaccord
02-14 08:50 AM
ppl...don't wait till last minute...
hairstyles cool lego star wars guns.
imneedy
05-07 03:46 PM
Thanks for sending the letter to USCIS and now posting the response here. IV has taken action in this regards.
What is the next step? Do I need to follow up with another letter?
What is the next step? Do I need to follow up with another letter?
nomi
12-12 04:59 PM
All of the documents in this link are written by
"Micheal Aytes /s/,
Acting Associate Director, Domestic Operations
U.S. of Citizenship and Immigration Services
Department of Homeland Security"
I wonder if he is the person we should be talking to. Although the document does not indicate which city he works in. He should at leats be able to tell us who in USCIS makes these decisions if he is not the right person.
Also I was not able to find anything about not allowing concurrently to file 140/485 applications. Where was this information published? Does anyone know?
what about if we write a letter to USCIS and ask for some relief and all IV member fax that letter to USCIS same day. USICS will take notice about that many faxes same day and may be throw some light on this issue.
What do you guys think ??
"Micheal Aytes /s/,
Acting Associate Director, Domestic Operations
U.S. of Citizenship and Immigration Services
Department of Homeland Security"
I wonder if he is the person we should be talking to. Although the document does not indicate which city he works in. He should at leats be able to tell us who in USCIS makes these decisions if he is not the right person.
Also I was not able to find anything about not allowing concurrently to file 140/485 applications. Where was this information published? Does anyone know?
what about if we write a letter to USCIS and ask for some relief and all IV member fax that letter to USCIS same day. USICS will take notice about that many faxes same day and may be throw some light on this issue.
What do you guys think ??
NKR
10-15 03:23 PM
Most immigrants and potential immigrants are within Top 20% of US population.
Can you tell us from where you got that information?.
Can you tell us from where you got that information?.
No comments:
Post a Comment