Sunday, February 27, 2011

Why I Blog

I work from home.
I work alone.
I am a people person.
I like meeting new people.
I enjoy surrounding myself with friends, old and new.
I enjoy idle chit chat.
I like learning about how to fashion cute home accessories out of old junk.
I especially like it when someone writes about their craft and recipe failures.
I like to stalk your beautifully decorated homes.
I like to see dirty dishes in your sinks and piles of dirty laundry.

I enjoy learning that thigh chafing cream can be used on my face as a primer under my makeup.
I've connected with so many wonderful people that I never would have had the opportunity to meet had I not started a blog.  They support me, listen to me rant and rave, and pray with me.  Some of them even "get" me. 

I hope that someday I can meet each and every one of them in person and tell them what I love about them and thank them for letting me share my crazy self with them. 

Holly
xxx-ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment