Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Attempt at Creativity

It's been busy around here the past few days.  Baking yummy stuff, cleaning the house, and work has been a little more hectic than usual.  I decided to try to be crafty again.  Yes, I know.  You don't have to say it. 

My sister and I talked a few months back about how creative and artistic our mother was and our father still is.  We decided we didn't get that gene.  I'm not going to let that stop me though.  I want to CREATE!!  I decided to make my own Christmas cards this year.  If they all turn out really ugly, I'll send them all to my sister.  She would appreciate the effort, anyway.

I'll show you just a few for now.  Also, if you are really crafty, please move on to the next blog because I would rather you didn't see these.  My first attempts:
They may not be perfect but it's keeping me out of the bars.

Holly
xxx-ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment