Monday, July 12, 2010

NO LONGER M.I.A....I'M BACK! :-)

I know...I just disappeared for a VERY long time. You all will be happy to know that I'm involving myself in tons of cool stuff to share with you. I recently started interning for Tamika Martell of A-Line Style Services. It has been an AMAZING opportunity that has exposed me to plenty of hands-on work in the fashion industry. My first event was the "Dear Summer..." Fashion Show. It was hectic, but I loved every bit of it. I helped to style the runway looks...I will post pics when I get my hands on some!

Another awesome opportunity that I had working for Tamika Martell was doing a wardrobe consultation for "Showbiz Shelly" of B96! We put together 10-12 looks for her everyday wear and upcoming events. She offered us tickets to the B96 Summer Bash, but I wasn't able to go...:-/

I also made a cameo appearance in the makeover video that Tamika put together along with Rose O. (MUA) and Aeleise J. (hair stylist)! I have to give mad props to Raphah Anderson of Irvboy Entertainment for filming, directing and editing the piece. To see the finished product,
CLICK HERE!

What's next?!!! A back-to-school fashion spread that I'm writing for
Goddess Magazine!!! Exciting right???! Big things poppin' and little things stoppin'! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment