Thursday, April 15, 2010

$ $ $

I am no respector of stores. I believe that you can find cool stuff everywhere. I must admit that one of my favorite stores is DOLLAR TREE! Now, let me say that every dollar store is not the same. You have some that are "dollar plus" stores. At Dollar Tree, everything is $1! They have so much amazing stuff, even have brand names that you can find elsewhere...

I think that some people are influenced by price, but let me tell you that expensive does not always equal quality. Know that you are paying for the name, especially with over-the-counter cosmetics that have about an 80% markup!

Let me ask you...If you have on eyeshadow, is someone going to identify it as Chanel? Probably not. There are some things that you can save yourself the money on. You have to consider it on a case-by-case basis. I actually do think Mac products are distinct in appearance. It just depends...

Some people think it's weird that I'm anti-designer labels. I just hate seeing cardboard cutouts, you know? I don't hate all labels, but my point is that just because it's Prada doesn't make it cute or quality.

Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment