Friday, September 25, 2009

Megan Fox: Dry Paper Hater


Megan Fox takes a break from her SNL-hosting preparations to run downstairs to Studio 6B and chat on The Jimmy Fallon Show on Thursday (September 24).
The 23-year-old actress talked about her paper phobia: “I’m not afraid of touching paper but I just can’t stand it. Scripts, newspaper or anything that’s not laminated, I can’t touch it with my hands! I have to constantly lick my fingers before I turn every page or on my really crazy days, like if I’m sitting down to read a script, I’ll have a little cup of water and I’ll dip my fingers in it before I turn every page. I’m really neurotic - only every once in a while.”
Megan was also arrested as a teenager: “I don’t know if [I was banned from Wal-Mart] for life but I was 14 or 15. I did get caught and convicted of stealing Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen cosmetics. They actually took me into the court and I had two choices and I took the second choice, which was I could wrap presents for a toy drive for poor kids for Christmas. That’s not really a punishment - it’s something I wanted to do. But the other option was they were going to make me wear a sign that said ‘I Stole From Wal-Mart’ and sit outside of Wal-Mart for three days.”

No comments:

Post a Comment