Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm Seriously Trying and This is The Best I Can Do....FAIL!!

I cannot take pictures.  I just can't.  Ok, I can, I just can't take decent pictures.  Whatever.

Let me first say that I wanted to take some pictures of a gift that a dear friend sent to me.  I have been trying for the past 45 minutes.  I take a pic, check it out, adjust the ISO, AV, TV, speed, shutter thingy and take another picture.  Have you figured out from that last sentence that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

A dear friend Kris, over at Simplify has been making these really cute little bloomies and she sent me one.  She's also opened her Etsy shop and I would love to have you check it out here.

Isn't that the cutest little thing?

Kris is adorable.  She is a wonderful cook and she also knits.  She has beautiful grandkids and her blog is a lot of fun to read.  I've made several of her recipes and they are always great.  Please check her out!  Thanks Kris, I love you!

So, I was trying to get pictures of the Bloomie she sent me. 

Just take a look, here is how to NOT take a picture of yourself.

Do not cover up the object you are taking a picture of with your hand and don't cut your head off.

You should not look terrified and should actually get closer to the object you are trying to capture.

You should not show perfect strangers all of your chins.

You should not confuse the cat who just wants you to put the camera down and turn the faucet on so she can get a drink (spoiled).

No one wants to see your ceiling vent.

Apparently, it's important to have good light.

So, I'm sorry Kris that I couldn't do it justice.  But I do love the Bloomie, thanks so much dear sweet friend!
Holly
xxx-ooo


No comments:

Post a Comment